Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ALIENS GOT DAYNA

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    erik > leahbody hates cancer
    and thats really saying something
    Cancer > Trixie
    and thats really saying something, everybody hates cancer.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    In the sun in the sunnnnnnnnnnnnn

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    You use the word broad, you spell though doe, you style your eyebrows I'm pretty sure, the only word you seem to know is ignorance, and you're super cocky.
    Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik is never mad...but always writes paragraphs :bz
    You're stupid if you think paragraphs automatically mean mad. Huge difference between thorough explanation and mad. And pots shouldn't call kettles black. Like, idk, remember when you gave me like six paragraphs of doom in a row with every other word being a form of fuck before you blocked me on Facebook? ;))
    I blocked you because you couldn't take my opinion..so you lashed out and had your friends gang up on me like a kid. I don't need children on my facebook unless I'm related to them. I also had a lot of negativity and anger built up in me from a failed relationshit that I tried to save but that's impossible unless both work on it. That was the past, this is the present. I moved on from that but you're still flippin your shit :))
    LOL, flipping my shit? You really need to learn the difference. I'm calm as shit right now. And I didn't TELL him to join in. That nigguh's like my brother and just has my back at all times. That's just the definition of being a real nigguh.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    In the sun in the sunnnnnnnnnnnnn
    :-\"
    image Photobucket
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    erik acts just like a metrosexual i used to know
    And you use the word "nigguh".
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's the thing though. You're always calm as shit yet you do shit like this lmao
    imageimage
    You use the word broad, you spell though doe, you style your eyebrows I'm pretty sure, the only word you seem to know is ignorance, and you're super cocky.
    Lol, 'cause you keep forcing me to use it, with yet ANOTHER display of ignorance. Literally none of those displays what white trash is. Broad...I call 'em as I see 'em, you define broad. Doe...why you mad doe? Still not a white trash thing. Eyebrows...yea, I notch my eyebrow, it's called having style and swagging it out, white trash doesn't care about their hygiene or appearance. And keeping the swag up shoots my confidence through the roof on a daily basis. And yea, I'm an arrogant and cocky asshole, proud of it too. Tell me something I don't know. Yet again though, not a trait of white trash.
    And you use the word "nigguh".
    Yet again, not white trash. The only form of nigg white trash uses, is niggER.
    Lol. And you use the word "swag". Point proven that Erik is white trash.
    Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    And you use the word "swag". Point proven that Erik is fresh as hell
    fixed
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    erik acts just like a metrosexual i used to know
    Sorry that you don't care about your appearance, white trash. I like feeling like a boss when I go out. Make fun of me caring about swag, and I'll enjoy the bitches that appreciate it. I've gotten stopped multiple times "Aww, that chain is amazing!", "I love your hoodie/jeans/shoes." "Your eyebrow is cute.". All shit that has actually been said to me. Just last week I was at the mall and these two bitches stopped, and one of 'em was like "She wants you badly.", and the other one turned beat red. So, in conclusion, keep hating because you have no self respect, and I'll keep walking out of the house with the confidence of a God, and letting the swag be appreciated.

So meterosexual..
    Photobucket
    swag is not white trash <_>
    Exactly. Bitch is retarded and is making up her own terms now. White trash rednecks wouldn't be caught dead saying swag. Stupid ass broad.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Eyebrows...yea, I notch my eyebrow, it's called having style and swagging it out, white trash doesn't care about their hygiene or appearance. And keeping the swag up shoots my confidence
    Swag.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Eyebrows...yea, I notch my eyebrow, it's called having style and swagging it out, white trash doesn't care about their hygiene or appearance. And keeping the swag up shoots my confidence
    Swag.
    He's a fag, but the notches look dope. Fucked up steps though. I wanna get steps, not like that though, those are retarded.