Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ALIENS GOT DAYNA

Comments

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Nobody has a "place". It's not a monarchy. How do I not have a clue? You were voted most hated, and that's it. Lol.
    Photobucket
    Ooohhh. We came from the same h00d then Erik!
    Photobucket
    edited January 2012
    I was told he was, so.
    Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That was Facefuck I do believe...
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    listen to erik trixy, he's straight from the streets of middle class suburbia. he knows a thing or 2 about gang fights
    You really need to stop. It's sad how ignorant you truly are. I'm a suburban white kid, never claimed to be gangsta or any stupid shit, I don't even like the majority of Gangsta Rap. And you know how many jabs I get at me when I go to the REAL ghetto in Chicago for wearing skinnies, fitted shirts, having gauges, etc.? I'm not like that at all, and never claimed, or tried, to be. But you don't know the difference 'cause you're ignorant trailer trash.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Everyone is gay
    What did you do? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Erik is never mad...but always writes paragraphs :bz
    imageimage
    I was told he was, so.
    That's what happens when you follow the crowd instead of doing shit for yourself.
    listen to erik trixy, he's straight from the streets of middle class suburbia. he knows a thing or 2 about gang fights
    You really need to stop. It's sad how ignorant you truly are. I'm a suburban white kid, never claimed to be gangsta or any stupid shit, I don't even like the majority of Gangsta Rap. And you know how many jabs I get at me when I go to the REAL ghetto in Chicago for wearing skinnies, fitted shirts, having gauges, etc.? I'm not like that at all, and never claimed, or tried, to be. But you don't know the difference 'cause you're ignorant trailer trash.

You sure as hell talk like you're one.
    And you're white trash, Erik.
    Photobucket
    Not following the crowd.. I just said what was told to me.
    Photobucket
    You're stupid if you think paragraphs automatically mean mad. Huge difference between thorough explanation and mad. And pots shouldn't call kettles black. Like, idk, remember when you gave me like six paragraphs of doom in a row with every other word being a form of fuck before you blocked me on Facebook? ;))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Eriks got more flow than Tampax

Yet again, no. You're just too ignorant to know the difference.

And yeaaa, I'm so white trash, that my current outfit is worth almost $200. Yep, white trash as they come. You're sad, you really are.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    erik > leah
    and thats really saying something
    imageimage

And yeaaa, I'm so white trash, that my current outfit is worth almost $200. Yep, white trash as they come. You're sad, you really are.

Lol. Money doesn't matter. It's your attitude.
    Photobucket
    You're stupid if you think paragraphs automatically mean mad. Huge difference between thorough explanation and mad. And pots shouldn't call kettles black. Like, idk, remember when you gave me like six paragraphs of doom in a row with every other word being a form of fuck before you blocked me on Facebook? ;))
    I blocked you because you couldn't take my opinion..so you lashed out and had your friends gang up on me like a kid. I don't need children on my facebook unless I'm related to them. I also had a lot of negativity and anger built up in me from a failed relationshit that I tried to save but that's impossible unless both work on it. That was the past, this is the present. I moved on from that but you're still flippin your shit :))
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

And we all know from The Jersey Shore that cloths make all the difference between being trashy and being swag

Lol. Money doesn't matter. It's your attitude.
    And I don't have a white trash attitude, the ignorance of you and Shane is the epitome of white trash. More so Shane, but alas. I bet you couldn't, in detail, even explain how my attitude is "white trash". Ahaha, dumb broad. I've been called every name in the book on here, and that's the FIRST time I heard white trash. And NEVER heard it in person. 'Cause I'm so fucking far from it.

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

What was said in that thread to make it disappear? :-?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.