Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official mayhem fest 2013 thread

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    If your prediction is true then Mayhem will get fewer people back next year.
    that's a joke lol

that lineup would sell a shitload
    Regardless of how good the bands are, the more repeats there are, the fewer "every year" Mayhem goers will get bored.
    >2011
    >Lineup 90% repeats
    >Sold fine

>You're retarded
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Morning faggots.

Xeno mentioned one unfortunately. And Skully just saw another one that's being taken into consideration. And then besides the headliner, which is in the works, there's hope for support from a band who put out an incredible album in 2010.

Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Morning faggots.

Xeno mentioned one unfortunately. And Skully just saw another one that's being taken into consideration. And then besides the headliner, which is in the works, there's hope for support from a band who put out an incredible album in 2010.

imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Would you really want to do that to someone who just told you Deftones is on the list of to-sign bands?
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Not a Deftones fan I see.
    I love winning with women
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I was thinking deftones and system of a down would make sense with volbeat as the third band
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SOAD
    LOG
    Deftones
    Limp Bizkit

is the rumored Main Stage.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I knew when he said a band who put out an incredible album in 2010. that he meant deftones

fack
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    If your prediction is true then Mayhem will get fewer people back next year.
    that's a joke lol

that lineup would sell a shitload
    Regardless of how good the bands are, the more repeats there are, the fewer "every year" Mayhem goers will get bored.
    >2011
    >Lineup 90% repeats
    >Sold fine

>You're retarded
    that was only the 4th year, when (if) it gets to say year 8/9, if there are several repeats, people WILL get tired of them.
    inb4lists
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2012
    In all honesty they are running out of bands for the headlining slot. I would hate to see them get Avenged on it.
    the only way I would be ok with it is if they did Waking The Fallen in it's entirety.
    samesies but Matt cant pull off his older vocals anymore since the surgery
    I was beyond disappointed when he sang Chapter Four at Uproar.
    Late, but really? At least he was actually screaming again.

He almost never screamed at our show, Zacky did most of it, there wasn't any screaming at all during Chapter Four, and Zacky did God Hates Us and Unholy Confessions
    Strange, not at all how it went for me...our date also got Second Heartbeat.
    Edit: Scratch that, you were right about Chapter Four.. But he definitely did screams on Second Heartbeat lol

image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And Skully just saw another one that's being taken into consideration.
    what?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you really want to do that to someone who just told you Deftones is on the list of to-sign bands?
    I would be down \m/
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So who did Skully see recently?
    honestly i really don't wtf alex is talking about lol. but the last show i was at was bamboozle back in late may. the metal bands that were there were:

miss may i
    whitechapel
    attila
    stray from the path
    mychildren mybride
    emmure
    darkness descends
    woe, is me
    texas in july
    like moths to flames
    periphery
    + many more

before that i saw kittie, blackguard, the agonist (they couldn't make it to the show that night though)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    bamboozle complete lineup

http://2012.thebamboozle.com/lineup
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    bamboozle complete lineup

http://2012.thebamboozle.com/lineup
    Only good day is the second.
    well i didn't pay for it so who wouldn't go to all 3 days for free? not only did my cousin pay but he lives like 20 minutes away so i had a place to stay for free also.