Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official mayhem fest 2013 thread

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Alex spill it you nigger
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    merge ozzfest and mayhem fest to create the ultimate 3 day touring festival :-?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    ozzfest would have to still exist for that to happen
    black sabbath on mayhem fest? :-?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    hey alex, you can't say you know the bands they're trying to get but then not tell us what bands.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alex spill it you nigger
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    True.

But...what if I did?

Night fuckers.
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    *waits patiently*
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    don't give the whore anymore attention. he doesn't know shit [-(
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Alex...

Fuck you.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Wish List Guess List
    MAIN STAGE
    Rammstein Rammstein
    Rob Zombie Korn
    Mudvayne Five Five Finger Death Punch
    Clutch Danzig

JAGER STAGE
    Lamb of God DevilDriver
    Arch Enemy Shadows Fall
    Exodus Drowning Pool
    Skeletonwitch Kittie

3RD STAGE
    Down Cradle of Filth
    Heaven Shall Burn Behemoth
    Lazarus AD Winds of Plague
    Throwdown Kataklysm
    Parkway Drive Nonpoint
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God dammit Alex I saw your post and kept scrolling and nothing....
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Morning faggots.

Xeno mentioned one unfortunately. And Skully just saw another one that's being taken into consideration. And then besides the headliner, which is in the works, there's hope for support from a band who put out an incredible album in 2010.
    I love winning with women
    So your making think now. Dammit
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    If your prediction is true then Mayhem will get fewer people back next year.
    that's a joke lol

that lineup would sell a shitload
    Regardless of how good the bands are, the more repeats there are, the fewer "every year" Mayhem goers will get bored.
    inb4lists

Xeno mentioned one unfortunately.
    Please, please not BMTH ... :|
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm not feeling well so I don't feel like playing this game
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Someone on the official forums mentioned Chelsea Grin so maybe its them.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    In all honesty they are running out of bands for the headlining slot. I would hate to see them get Avenged on it.
    the only way I would be ok with it is if they did Waking The Fallen in it's entirety.
    samesies but Matt cant pull off his older vocals anymore since the surgery
    I was beyond disappointed when he sang Chapter Four at Uproar.
    Late, but really? At least he was actually screaming again. If you'd have seen them any time from at least 06-10 he just sang ever part that had screams from every Waking song they played.

What makes me laugh is how they posted on facebook "Hey we've got some Sounding albums still left in stock, come on guys check out our store and buy em up" Yet they'll never play a song off it. They album is pretty dead to them unless it can bring it money I guess.
    image Photobucket
    In all honesty they are running out of bands for the headlining slot. I would hate to see them get Avenged on it.
    the only way I would be ok with it is if they did Waking The Fallen in it's entirety.
    samesies but Matt cant pull off his older vocals anymore since the surgery
    I was beyond disappointed when he sang Chapter Four at Uproar.
    Late, but really? At least he was actually screaming again.

He almost never screamed at our show, Zacky did most of it, there wasn't any screaming at all during Chapter Four, and Zacky did God Hates Us and Unholy Confessions
    inb4lists