Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Lamb Of God - Wrath Tour Bonus Live Cd download

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The Number Six is probably my favorite.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Number Six is probably my favorite.
    that song stood out to me so far, also. Overall it sounds pretty decent, nothing amazing, but not bad.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    This album has my approval.
    fuck you. get outta my forum!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is bringing back bad memories from my childhood when my parents were getting a divorce.
  • GodGod Posts: 14
    Hello Lucy.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like the instruments on what I've heard on the album but Randy's vocals don't fit on a lot of the songs. A couple of them are more punk sounding and it really doesn't work
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Hello Lucy.
    we have an agreement. i get teh hard metulzz and you get third day. do i need to pull up the contract???
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    i cant get that link to work. idk what im doing wrong. i have vuze, can someone explain to me what i need to do.
    get an invite to what or waffles.
    Idk what that is
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i cant get that link to work. idk what im doing wrong. i have vuze, can someone explain to me what i need to do.
    click the link, scroll down to where is says "slower download", fill out the capcha, wait the 30 seconds on the little ticker, when the ticker gets to zero it will turn into a button that says "slower download" click that and it will download the .rar file
    edited January 2012
    Idk what that is
    They are *THE* elite music torrent sites to get into on the net. Each site is very strict about quality and allow only content in FLAC, V0, V2, and 320kbs to be tracked by their tracker. Most content is either V0 or FLAC. FLAC is a perfect digital copy, where V0 is a preset encode of lame (the best mp3 encoder... V0 being a variable bit rate setting that is better then 320kbs). The sites have about 1.2 Million torrents with 300,000 of those being perfect FLAC's. Anything you could possibly ever want for music is on this site, free to dl.

Good luck getting in though... You gotta know someone who will give you an invite.
    What has Resolution in FLAC/V0/V2/320kbs and has had it for a while.
    O ok thank you both. I just use demonoid for everything I found it on there just not flac. I don't really care for flac files even though I know they are better I have to convert them so saves me a step not to get them.
    I like the cd so far, much better than I did the shitty copy. Adler is fucking amazing! I think his double bass gets tighter with every album.
    My favorite site though is BTN. I wish all trackers were ran like BTN. BTN is a TV tracker... Has everything you could possibly ever want in almost any format available. And the whole site is ratio-less... Ie... DL what you want, and seed back what you want. The only thing seeding back to the community does as far as stats go, is it allows you to rise the ranks. and if you are the top user class then you can invite your friends in. The site is amazing.
    edited January 2012
    O ok thank you both. I just use demonoid for everything I found it on there just not flac. I don't really care for flac files even though I know they are better I have to convert them so saves me a step not to get them.
    I like the cd so far, much better than I did the shitty copy. Adler is fucking amazing! I think his double bass gets tighter with every album.
    I've been on demonoid since about 2005. I consider that site risky as fuck, and not much better then The Pirate Bay. It's what people use because they dont know any better.

I've known people who have gotten letters from downloading content from Demonoid. Whenever I dl something from there (which is almost NEVER), I turn my upload down to 1k, turn on encryption, turn on peer block, and as soon as it DL's I delete it from my client.

Site is shit.
    ^link and invite?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^link and invite?
    LOL
    here's one:

https://www.waffles.fm/Main_Page

Not sure if I want to invite you or not. How much do you know about opening a port on your router for torrent traffic?
    here's one:

https://www.waffles.fm/Main_Page

Not sure if I want to invite you or not. How much do you know about opening a port on your router for torrent traffic?
    I believe all ports are open on mine for gaming. Do you mean like nat type?