Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

biancaz cute lil furry animalz thread

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Its a cat... not an adopted orphan from Solamia.

I think Ape's baby's safety is the priority in this situation.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    mrAPE said:

Yet you don't listen when I have told you we have been through all the options. #-o

you havent because i just gave you some you havent tried...

we dont even know if the saftey will be compromised
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've told you it will be from experience around other kids. We isolate he pees on everything in that area. No he doesn't have an infection no he is not stressed out. He was a stray that got hit by a car and has a brain injury. Yes he is sweet but he has also almost smothered my newborn nephew. Our house isnt huge and is mostly open. There is little room to isolate from the child. If we got rid of him he would be going back to our friend whom we got him from who works for a shelter but she wanted to keep as his own and has more time. The cat will not be stressed and would be in a better situation. Now with all of that said im sorry for venting in here to give you a chance to act like a stuck up know it all instead of a friend.

Continue with cute animal pictures.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Lol you thought we were friends?
    no, youve been rude for weeks on and off
    im the one who though i had a friend in you until then
    you call it stuck up but i call it knowing the facts but if you want to call me that because i care so much about animals then thats fine
    imageimage
    :D
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

He doesn't use his claws much. He likes to be right up in your grill and will straight up lay in your face while you're sleeping. I can't have that shit happening to jamey and it will be impossible to keep them separate at all times

My cat is an asshole. She likes to scratch and "play" and all this shit. She has never once touched the baby. I don't know how your cat is, but our cat adapted to King very easily.
    Remember when you were worried about your cat too?
    see, worked fine
    imageimage
    Yo not going to explain again not its not about playfulness or scratching
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was SUPER worried how the cat would be with the baby. Because she does like to "play".. A LOT. I was worried she was gonna be jumping on King and scratching him.. but nope! She's never touched him.
    Im glad that worked for you. But like I said this cat is not like a normal cat normal things don't work for him.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Do they make Salami's in Solamia?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Somalia * lmao
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    the dog isn't even safe from being "dressed up"
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    God Ape stop burning bridgez [-X
    I love winning with women
    It happens :-<
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:

Yet you don't listen when I have told you we have been through all the options. #-o

Don't feed the troll
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    My friend Becky's kitty Neville decided to smell a lily.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

hey, Facefuck, im in my Companion Animal Sceince class right now and its on feline reproduction
    my lecture slides explain a lot of your cats behavior
    if you want, i can send them to you or just insert the file here if you wanna check them out

Just saw this, if you would sure, the rest of my family just wants to get rid of the cats though :-<
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Not all cats react the same way to everything.

All I'm gonna say.
    inb4lists
    edited April 2013
    sure, no problem
    PM me your email because powerpoints cant be uploaded here
    ill send you the animal bahvaior lecture, the cat breed lecture, the lecture on choosing a dog or cat and the cat reproduction lecture
    thats everything ive got on cats to this point
    hopefully something in them can explain a lot of things and presuade your parents to keep them
    imageimage