Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ayo, I just wanna say doe...

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My brain is way too caffienated to read that...someone sum it up for me.
    erik came back to tell us hes not coming back. and that he has overcome all the odds and all the "hating" and achieved moderate success in his rapping career.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Okays. So nothing out of the ordinary.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    My brain is way too caffienated to read that...someone sum it up for me.
    Erik came, gave us an update on his rap career (everything is great in Erikville), called us fags, said suck his dick and then he left.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Damn, skully beat me to it.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    > Sets up local show.
    > thinks he made it

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    he= jaded fukker

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

his beats are ridiculous

i bet they are

[-(

blue turbins

Something I've dreamed of for 3 years now with no reality

[-( bullshit 3 yearz ago u were a Metalhead worshiping Bohemoth

[-(

blue turbins

99% of people, after being gone for so long, would just stop back in and say "Hey guys, what's new?"

Erik comes back all "fuck you guys, suck a dick you worthless fucks, ur all haters!"

Here is hoping he never changes.
    Peace.

fukkov

[-(

blue turbins

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What does it say about yourself when you're calling everyone else worthless and say things just to rub it in others faces?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    What makes it even funnier is that he hasn't really done shit since he left. He left with no mix tape, came back with no mix tape. Still hasn't done a show, and came back to brag about something that's gonna happen in the spring, even though nobody really cares either way, and none of us will be affected in any way.

I'm buying a new quad this spring, take that fuckers. God damn, I sure showed you guys.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've always wished the best for the kid in whatever career path he chooses but he is always making himself look like a fool with posts such as this. He'll grow up one day though.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I've always wished the best for the kid in whatever career path he chooses but he is always making himself look like a fool with posts such as this. He'll grow up one day though.
    Likewise, I wish nothing but success for everybody here. But don't think for a minute that its gonna impact my day at all.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2011
    I'm buying a new quad this spring, take that fuckers. God damn, I sure showed you guys.
    im actually pretty jealous about this. i want a quad so bad. my dream quad would be a yamaha raptor or one of the honda models that i can't think of at the moment. i would go with the raptor but a long time ago i heard that the yamaha frames break easily and i was told to go with a honda so im torn. what do you think?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This was an entertaining read.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    im actually pretty jealous about this. i want a quad so bad. my dream quad would be a yamaha raptor or one of the honda models that i can't think of at the moment. i would go with the raptor but a long time ago i heard that the yamaha frames break easily and i was told to go with a honda so im torn. what do you think?

Hard to say, I guess it depends on your riding style. I've never heard that about yamahas, but Hondas seem to run forever. I need more of a work horse than a racing quad. I can say the most impressive quad I have ever riden on was a Can Am. That fucker was a beast.
    Jobe,...you can always buy a jet ski too.
    I could easily be tempted into buying one of those cheap toys.

I see them on CL all the time.
    Seems like an average price for a 650cc,...with a trailor is $700-900.

Sure 1,000cc would be better,...but then you would have to tow a gas can with ya at all times.

Tim's jet ski has ruined all others for me. 220 horse supercharged rxp sea doo or gtfo.

2011 Can Am 800 EFI