Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    who has a problem with this?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Great, lets keep reinforcing the idea that snakes are terrible creatures and people who own them are creepy and weird. :|
    ^im okay with that. :))
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2011
    i am not ok with this. tbh if i ever owned a snake it might have to be a smaller one or something that eats like crickets and stuff cause i dont think i'd have the heart to feed it a mouse or a rat or something like that.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Im not really a snake dude. I like cats more then I do snakes.... however feeding a kitten to a snake seems to be about on par with feeding a mouse to a snake. not really sure it is any more worse.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    actually that snake is lucky kittae didnt tare it a new asshole with its clawz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    imageimage
    i am not ok with this. tbh if i ever owned a snake it might have to be a smaller one or something that eats like crickets and stuff cause i dont think i'd have the heard to feed it a mouse or a rat or something like that.
    You get used to it. Yeah the rats squeal and kick and I've had a few occasions where you could hear the spine crack. But they're supposed to be used for being fed. That's what they're bred for. Cats are not for that (well, not in America). Cats are also much more intelligent than the rabbits and chickens people are supposed to be feeding a snake that size.

That's what's wrong about this is because that guy probably picked up the poor little thing at the animal shelter. Then he thought he would be hilarious and edgy by making that video. Snakes eating ANYTHING isn't pretty, but now he just had to add a fucking cat into the mix to make it all the more gruesome.

I hope that dude gets caught.
    I hope you're not serious. It's just like demonizing breeds of dogs and killing them due to the fault of people.
    edited December 2011
    Because the rat was bred for the purpose of being fed to a snake, that makes the rats life of less value? I guess I dont quite get why the intent behind the fertilization of an egg determines how you should feel about the animals life?
    I hope you're not serious. It's just like demonizing breeds of dogs and killing them due to the fault of people.
    I am serious
    snakes are not a good pet, IMO
    You can defend that they are until you're blue in the face but it wouldn't matter to me
    I don't think snakes should be killed, just not meant for pets so you're wrong, ittt not the same thing
    imageimage
    reminds me of a Denis Leary joke.

There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually. "What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go." "And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the fucking truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!" "I'm an animal, I have rights!" "Yeah, here's yer fucking cousin, get on the fucking truck, pal!" We kill the cows to make jackets out of them and then we kill each other for the jackets we made out of the cows.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    reminds me of a Denis Leary joke.

There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually. "What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go." "And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the fucking truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!" "I'm an animal, I have rights!" "Yeah, here's yer fucking cousin, get on the fucking truck, pal!" We kill the cows to make jackets out of them and then we kill each other for the jackets we made out of the cows.
    =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I get what you're saying. And I admit I do have a huge bias with cats. Even though house cats are probably the most heartless creatures on earth because they kill things for fun, lol. But my main point of this is that in this society we don't breed cats for animal or human consumption. They are meant for being pets. When someone makes a video like this, especially with the fucking Christmas music playing and doing it for shock value it is not okay. He is damaging the reputation of reptiles and other misunderstood creatures and devaluing them.

Back to the point you were trying to make. I understand what you're saying. I also would like to say that I don't see a problem with people in some countries who breed cats and dogs for consumption. I would like it if they were treated humanely in the process (as well as all the animals we eat in our society), but that's not acceptable here. So when someone makes a video like this all people see is "Oh my god, reptiles are heartless creatures and people who own them love seeing things die!"
    I am serious
    snakes are not a good pet, IMO
    You can defend that they are until you're blue in the face but it wouldn't matter to me
    I don't think snakes should be killed, just not meant for pets so you're wrong, ittt not the same thing
    Okay, I can understand that. I had assumed you just hated snakes for whatever reason lol.
    snakes are completely wild animals and should be left in the wild.
    you can't domesticate them like cats, dogs, etc.
    and as for this guy feeding a kitten to a snake, the bastard should be thrown into a pit of giant snakes so he can be eaten as well.
    imageimage
    I get what you're saying. And I admit I do have a huge bias with cats. Even though house cats are probably the most heartless creatures on earth because they kill things for fun, lol. But my main point of this is that in this society we don't breed cats for animal or human consumption. They are meant for being pets. When someone makes a video like this, especially with the fucking Christmas music playing and doing it for shock value it is not okay. He is damaging the reputation of reptiles and other misunderstood creatures and devaluing them.
    That's a good point about him putting the kitten in a Santa hat and playing christmas music. He did it for shock value so probably deserves a good beat down.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    some people don't understand what the food chain is and how it works
    some people don't understand what the food chain is and how it works
    Excuse me but snakes don't eat kittens in the wild
    some people don't understand common sense or how it works
    imageimage