Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mr and Mrs Hoods

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Yeah that's it......we're so advanced we're an entire fucking week ahead of you
    no douchebag youre so far East on teh other side of the planet deep in the Woods mayne

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    East?
    Do you think NZ is in Europe or something pedocat?
    dood your further ou then BFE :-j

[-(

blue turbins

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Biofeedback Foundation of Europe? :-B
    u may as well be in New Guini cuz the average person knows shit bout Zzzzzzzland

[-(

blue turbins

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2 questions. wheres the honeymoon? and when can we expect the first sex tape to "accidentally" show up on the internet?
    I'm going going back back to cali cali..... sextapes may already exist :-j
    you should still get it in bro
    trust me, I still have a boner from last night at the "gentlemens club" these jawns man... they said sex show, i thought they were gonna kiss and rub eachother a little, whatever...... aww fukk naw, these bitches went balls to the wall, lickin eachother pussies, fuckin the hellz out of eachother with dildos, lickin assholes, sliding up and down the pole onto eachothers tongues, fucking with didldo using mouth, 69'n it, shit was all out sexcapade! mind=blown... plus the lightskin sexxae jawn Brielle gave me the lapdance of a lifetime! :>

...but my girl is sick and has a runny nose and wont stop sneezing... she aint beat. :|
    strippers are gross.
    these jawns werent strippers, they were sex artists.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    strippers are gross.
    :))
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dayna doesnt like hot chix tongue fucking and what not, whod a thought.......
    strippers are gross.
    :))
    artistz with the intent to capture sex :-?

[-(

blue turbins

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Here's hoping your honeymoon doesnt end up like mine...hotel fire disaster, resort we were staying at burnt down
    they were pretty hott too... not dimes, but the chicks fuckin eachother right in front of my face were lik 7-8's!!!!! they were so close i could smell it, my favorite part was when they were 69'n right in front of me, shit was awesome! fukkin jawns legs shakin and shit! hellzyeah! i'm getting a boner just thinkin about it :))
    Here's hoping your honeymoon doesnt end up like mine...hotel fire disaster, resort we were staying at burnt down
    yeah, i'll prolly just bang, grub, and bang the whole time!
    did u lick it Hoodz

^:)^

[-(

blue turbins

did u lick it Hoodz

nah... i dont know where dem pussy be... i'm just glad we got there early, i got the first lapdance from the jawn Brielle, she was crazy had her trim all up in my face rubbin titties all over me, lickin my ears and shit dadadadadadamn...... at first i felt awkward and thought, noway i'm getting a boner... 30 seconds later *boner*
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    yeah, i'll prolly just bang, grub, and bang the whole time!
    that was the plan...until fire pellits started hitting the window and smoke filled the room
    did u lick it Hoodz

nah... i dont know where dem pussy be... i'm just glad we got there early, i got the first lapdance from the jawn Brielle, she was crazy had her trim all up in my face rubbin titties all over me, lickin my ears and shit dadadadadadamn...... at first i felt awkward and thought, noway i'm getting a boner... 30 seconds later *boner*
    u in fukkin trouble broceephuz :O

[-(

blue turbins

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    did u lick it Hoodz

hahaha
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    2 questions. wheres the honeymoon? and when can we expect the first sex tape to "accidentally" show up on the internet?
    I'm going going back back to cali cali..... sextapes may already exist :-j
    you should still get it in bro
    trust me, I still have a boner from last night at the "gentlemens club" these jawns man... they said sex show, i thought they were gonna kiss and rub eachother a little, whatever...... aww fukk naw, these bitches went balls to the wall, lickin eachother pussies, fuckin the hellz out of eachother with dildos, lickin assholes, sliding up and down the pole onto eachothers tongues, fucking with didldo using mouth, 69'n it, shit was all out sexcapade! mind=blown... plus the lightskin sexxae jawn Brielle gave me the lapdance of a lifetime! :>

...but my girl is sick and has a runny nose and wont stop sneezing... she aint beat. :|
    and your girl was ok with that?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    did u lick it Hoodz

u in fukkin trouble broceephuz :O
    why would i be in trouble? my girl new where i was goin..... it didnt do nuffin wrong.... a couple jawns wanted me to go back in the private rooms with them, but i was like nah....

dood, between the 4 of us, we spent like 100 each, these bitches be swarmin niggaz. my young boy justin fell in love and shit, hahaha this jawn was talking to him for mad long just takin his money. bitches would walk right up to you and pull their pants down and be like you want to tip my pussy? lolwtf? i was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok! and put a dollar down their pants. they had jawns workin the stage buttass naked, jawns that just like worked the crowd and tried to get private dances and shit like that, then jawns that were just like waitressed/bartenders, they were the hottests ones, but me and my buddy were thinkin that the only reason we prolly thought they were hot was cause we couldnt see them nood, lol makes sense. we tried to get her to flash us, but she was like, nah i dont do that, but you can take a shot out of my big ass tits..... but i dont drink so i was beat, i bought one for my friend though... place was awesome, but its a cash taker, if i go again, imma go later cause we got there lik 9 and we were the only niggas in the building and they swarmed us, which was awesome, but i spent like 80 bills in an hr....... i would go back just for the sex show, that shit was fucking baller, them bitches went all fucking out.