Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Its the end of the line for the Cain Train

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like turtles
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    daaaayuuum,
    Abbadon be h3lla burnin, B.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    there's more crazy in this thread than Michelle bachmans husband's gay rehab clinic
    =))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    there's more crazy in this thread than Michelle bachmans husband's gay rehab clinic
    =))
    at least someone else knew about that shit
    edited December 2011
    =))
    I had to do a report on her, I was sure to add that lol
    Pray the gay away
    =))
    Pray the gay away
    the bitch is insane, she said that God told her she had to Run for president to rid america of sin
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    =))
    Pray the gay away
    the bitch is insane, she said that God told her she had to Run for president to rid america of sin
    She creeps me the fuck out, too. But what creeps me more out is how many supporters people like that have. It's terrifying to think about. It also saddens me. Think of how much shit as the human race we could of gotten done by now if it weren't for people like that holding us back. :(
    =))
    Pray the gay away
    She creeps me the fuck out, too. But what creeps me more out is how many supporters people like that have. It's terrifying to think about. It also saddens me. Think of how much shit as the human race we could of gotten done by now if it weren't for people like that holding us back. :(
    It scares the shit out of that almost 30% of American Christians think God is personally steering the economy and this is our punishment for gay rights and abortion

It scares the shit out of that almost 30% of American Christians think God is personally steering the economy and this is our punishment for gay rights and abortion
    I would think it's much higher than that, haha. But yeah, that shit is scary. I know that in my lifetime I will see society progress and get better, but not nearly as much as I would like it to.

I think I should of been born wayyyyy into the future. I'm seriously considering saving up money throughout my lifetime to pay for my body to be cryogenically frozen when I die. I've got too much shit I want to see happen god damn it!
    If people like her had thier way we'd be the Christan version of iran
    Maybe it would be worse than Iran. Because then we would have no rights, AND we would have 100x more advertisements shoved down our throats.

We would have commercials of Jesus and Ronald McDonald introducing a new sandwich together with the American flag in the background.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    We would have commercials of Jesus and Ronald McDonald introducing a new sandwich together with the American flag in the background.
    That would be badass.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    That would be badass.
    I'm with Arlo here.
    Maybe it would be worse than Iran. Because then we would have no rights, AND we would have 100x more advertisements shoved down our throats.

Ha ha I might steal that that's fucking funny
    I think any religion that you place before politics is wrong and you should be banned from service. If you wanna practice and have personal beliefs and morals fine, but don't make laws to force others to think that way.
    God told Herman Cain to run also, I guess god isn't sure who he likes. Never figured god to be an undecided voter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I think any religion that you place before politics is wrong and you should be banned from service. If you wanna practice and have personal beliefs and morals fine, but don't make laws to force others to think that way.
    I have to agree. Personal opinion and feelings shouls not cross over into your political agenda. Thats why i feel political parties and allegience to them is stupid. People should vote for people based on what they are going to do, and if they are good for the masses overall. Not because their democrats or republicans, or conservative or liberal, or anything... and like-wise, politicians should act in a way that satisfies the majority of voters and benefits the country overall, and not let their own beliefs or greed for money get in the way of that
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited December 2011
    politicians should act in a way that satisfies the majority of voters and benefits the country overall, and not let their own beliefs or greed for money get in the way of that
    you mean like this guy. Ron Paul is making the best political ads i've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY
    I have to agree. Personal opinion and feelings shouls not cross over into your political agenda. Thats why i feel political parties and allegience to them is stupid. People should vote for people based on what they are going to do, and if they are good for the masses overall. Not because their democrats or republicans, or conservative or liberal, or anything... and like-wise, politicians should act in a way that satisfies the majority of voters and benefits the country overall, and not let their own beliefs or greed for money get in the way of that
    That is why I call myself a libertarian, I can see both sides. I don't agree with everything they believe either just closest to my beliefs. I like to think of myself as socially liberal and economically conservative.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Ima a moderate independent... im slightly more conservative when it comes to social issues, and more liberal for economics i suppose though
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?