Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Black Sabbath Announcement....

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    they planned a "new" album with rick rubin at the helm in '98 and it completely fell apart

not holding my breath
    Spoken like a true ozzy fan. \m/
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i always said that ozzy should continue ozzfest even if he doesn't wanna headline it anymore. he could have other people run it for him so no headache for him.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i always said that ozzy should continue ozzfest even if he doesn't wanna headline it anymore. he could have other people run it for him so no headache for him.
    I wouldnt have been opposed to that... but with the shit they have done for the last 5 years, my faith in ozzfest is completely ruined. I use to look forward to my summers and ozzfest; Now I cringe at the thought of the empty promises. Fuck ozzfest and anything from those people. I'll believe shit when I see it, not hanging on their empty promises.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i don't want another recycled metal fest. they need new blood if they do ozzfest again
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Now I cringe at the thought of the empty promises.
    spoken like a true 12 year old girl
    spoken like a true 12 year old girl
    so true...
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ozzfest 2010 was awesome, you white people are just mad that you didn't get a show
    spoken like a true 12 year old girl named Brandon
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    so what was this press conference for? just to say "we're getting back together, making a new album, headlining the Download Festival, and then going on a world tour."? i hope someone asked about ozzfest during that press conference.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    has it even happened yet??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    My only complaint about ozzfest, is I wish after 07 free fest they would have just said, "alright guys... it's been a nice run but its done. Ozzy isnt getting any younger and really can't do this shit anymore so instead of ruining the legacy we made with this show... it's over. thanks dudes. stay metal \m/"

Instead its like 5 years of "stay tuned for ozzfest! it is going to be the best ever!!! ZOMG!" fuck ozzfest
    I agree with the 'yanking our chains' point, but ozzfest started spiraling out of control with the free fest year because the ticket distribution was a joke. after that, they were trying to make it bigger and badder every year and all it did was make it worse. and the economy was also screwing up their bottom line, especially gas prices. then they tried scaling back to less dates and totally pissed off most of their fans. I was more pissed last winter when his solo tour skipped Chicago. twice. Ozzy's still got it, and now that he's clean and sober, can deliver a proper show instead of cancelling dates due to "illness."

I'd love to see a SabbathFest next year. new metal on the second stage, classic metal on the main stage. at Alpine Valley.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm excite. Iommi can do no wrong.
    The Ozzfest facebook page just posted the reunion video. This pretty much confirms that they're headlining Ozzfest next year (as if there was any question)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    The Ozzfest facebook page just posted the reunion video. This pretty much confirms that they're headlining Ozzfest next year (as if there was any question)
    \m/
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It only confirms that they post Ozzy news there.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Bitch please, you know that's whats gonna happen
    i agree with jobe. i honestly dont think there will be an ozzfest next year but i really hope im wrong.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I seem to recall a Sabbath album supposed to be released in 2001 that just got scrapped completely.....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. ozzy doesnt sound like shit live, he still holds his own and i cant wait to see them
    2. a new cd could be great or complete shit depending mostly on the lyrics imo
    3. this is much better news than i was expecting, fuck the haterzz
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Ozzfest 2010 was awesome, you white people are just mad that you didn't get a show
    spoken like a true 12 year old girl named Brandon
    My name isn't Brandon?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    lolno. Everything Ozzy related always gets posted on Ozzfest FB as well.