Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    lol this guy is still posting
    And I'm gonna keep it up. Fuck all of u! U specifically I wish I could come 2 ur house and beat ur fucking ass! And b4 u say it no I'm not mad I just wish u couldn't hide bhind the Internet like a little bitch. I miss the good old days when if someone thought they were tough u could find out in person.
    start with streets... he could use it. \m/
    I want 2 I gave him my address! Now we wait! Lol
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    seems we r legion!
    Also I'm 28
    Seems about right.
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    This is still going on... 8-}
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    seems we r legion!
    Also I'm 28
    Seems about right.
    What? Get off my fucking dick Jesus Christ my girl is gonna get mad I got u hanging off it.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, he's too agreeable to be a troll.
    I personally think a most of your guys are attacking the new dude with some sort of gay hive mentality. Yeah, at first he seemed like a troll because of the way he was posting like he knew skully, but he explained that and seems legit. I think you guys should cut him some slack.... Does his concert list suck? Yes. but perhaps he just hasnt met the right dudes to get him into some of the better shit. Anyways, I think you all should cut him some slack. that's my 2 cents.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I personally think a most of your guys are attacking the new dude with some sort of gay hive mentality. Yeah, at first he seemed like a troll because of the way he was posting like he knew skully, but he explained that and seems legit. I think you guys should cut him some slack.... Does his concert list suck? Yes. but perhaps he just hasnt met the right dudes to get him into some of the better shit. Anyways, I think you all should cut him some slack. that's my 2 cents.
    ...?

I don't see how that was me starting shit.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    seems we r legion!
    Also I'm 28
    Seems about right.
    What? Get off my fucking dick Jesus Christ my girl is gonna get mad I got u hanging off it.
    I wouldn't want to upset your girl..............

she might............

blow up in my face

I love winning with women
    edited November 2011

I agree there is a difference, I was just trying 2 express that when I even brought up a list. I do more that sit bhind a computer and listen 2 metal I go participate.He may have seen a lot but so have I. I'm an 16 year concert vet and have gone 2 5 different states 2 c shows. I'm sure he has credentials 2 but most ppl here r beat.
    Wasnt saying your were a metal noob.... but really just saying that if Satan suggests you listen to an album, do it. I'm 35 and have been into metal my whole life. My first show was Meticalla's Justice tour, and have tried to hit all the important ones since. Satan is similar to me except has a much better background then I. trying out for Dying Fetus, working in a CD store, etc... idk, the dude knows music and should be a concert organizer.

If streets said to listen to something, pass. probably just some sort of fag music.
    That's y I'm fucking wit ppl cause everyone is attacking me. But how does my list suck? I said that was just big name or rare bands but I've seen many more. It seems u guys r more into like black metal, that's cool4 u but I'm not a big fan. That's not 2 say I havnt seen any, my friend is really into that shit. I have seen bohemoth,Amon amarth, goatwhore, kakaklysm, and a bunch of others but like I said not really my thing.
    (:|
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    ...?

I don't see how that was me starting shit.
    Dude... I wasnt talking about you. lol. I only quoted your text because I was agreeing with you and then adding more.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    yeah dude you didn't give me your address. nice try.
    Seen damageplan 3 days b4 dime was killed. Got a pick from him, stage used. Rage, cypress hill, slipknot 4x, pant era, down, super joint ritual, hell yeah 2x, mudvayne 3x 1 time facepaint 2 times without, log 5x, cob, nin 4x, filth, gwar 7x have 2 gwar picks, nothing face, cannibal corpse, slayer 3x, manson 4x, SOAD 2xThose r just some of the big names.
    Im going to have to call bullshit on Pantera due to your age. What tour did you see them on?
    Ozzfest 2000 1st ozzfest I was at. Also I'm 28
    ahhh yeah... forgot they played that year. The absolute best Pantera show I saw was back in 94ish.... Pantera, Sepultura, and Prong. Literally one of my top 3 all time greatest shows.
    That's y I'm fucking wit ppl cause everyone is attacking me. But how does my list suck? I said that was just big name or rare bands but I've seen many more. It seems u guys r more into like black metal, that's cool4 u but I'm not a big fan. That's not 2 say I havnt seen any, my friend is really into that shit. I have seen bohemoth,Amon amarth, goatwhore, kakaklysm, and a bunch of others but like I said not really my thing.
    I think there is a huge mix of genres here. My favorite genre is Death Metal.... Some of my favorite shows all time include At The Gates, Carcass, Pantera, Metallica, Suffocation, Gojira, Meshuggah, Cynic, LOG....
    fucketh_thine_self thank u that was my point and y I'm mad. I really am just a person from PA interested in info. My name is dale.
    my vote is no troll. He seems legit. I only thought there was something up cause he was copying my user icon :))

Welcome again dale!
    Thank u! I didn't steal ur icon, seems we r legion!
    oh ill be changing my icon real soon.... so you can keep V. I only put it up to remember the 5th of November.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    This is fucking retarded
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    This is fucking retarded
    btw - Ozzfest is dead. As far as I am concerned, free ozzfest was the year it died.