Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You're never going to be banned, so we'll keep at this until you exhaust yourself.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    our mods know how to get around that.
    Kinda hard when I can sign up from my gf or school comp 2. Go fuck urself.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And to think I thought the forum was getting boring before this guy showed up.
    You're never going to be banned, so we'll keep at this until you exhaust yourself.
    Idk I'm pretty tenacious when I wanna b!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Let me clear a few things up. I thought it was funny u posted a long ass article saying nothing was happening with sabbath the day before they announced a new cd and tour. I was jk maybe it came off as being a dick didn't mean it that way. 2nd I'm new not this prince person u think I am. I came 2 this page because of the lineup rumor that is all. 3rd I'm not from nj or Philly, I'm from Pittsburgh. 3rd FUCK slipknot! Mushroomhead army bitch! 4th abbadon might b a font but I've never heard of it used that way but it is Hebrew for" the destroyer ". I didnt know this forum was occupied by people and outsiders were frowned upon.I also have a question- why the fuck do u guys have such big and so many little pictures with your posts? What is the point? Wake of ashes- who was I acting like I knew him? But thank u for being the intelligent one.
    Welcome! This new guy seems cool \m/ Hope you stick around.
    Idk I'm pretty tenacious when I wanna b!
    Trust me, you aren't going to be banned.
    fucketh_thine_self thank u that was my point and y I'm mad. I really am just a person from PA interested in info. My name is dale.
    my vote is no troll. He seems legit. I only thought there was something up cause he was copying my user icon :))

Welcome again dale!
    Yeah, he's too agreeable to be a troll.
    All I wanted 2 do was get back 2 talking about music. Y won't u faggots just leave me alone? I was starting 2 enjoy having ppl 2 talk 2 and learn some shit, but most of u r dumb as fuck. If it keeps up I'm just gonna quit talking or start being a real asshole.
    Don't let Streets bother you.... We barely put up with that poser.
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    i've already won dude. ask anybody
    U don't know me and I don't know u but I find that hard 2 believe. I've seen everyone except rammstein and fixing that 5/3
    nah its true. Satan would put together a concert that would fuck with your mind and never let you go to another show because you'd know how lame it would be in comparison. He's one of the few people that understand good metal in concert (which is different then just good metal which he also knows that)
    fucketh_thine_self thank u that was my point and y I'm mad. I really am just a person from PA interested in info. My name is dale.
    my vote is no troll. He seems legit. I only thought there was something up cause he was copying my user icon :))

Welcome again dale!
    Thank u! I didn't steal ur icon, seems we r legion!
    I sense a bromance occurring.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    seems we r legion!
    I love winning with women
    my list>abaddon's list
    I doubt it
    i've already won dude. ask anybody
    U don't know me and I don't know u but I find that hard 2 believe. I've seen everyone except rammstein and fixing that 5/3
    nah its true. Satan would put together a concert that would fuck with your mind and never let you go to another show because you'd know how lame it would be in comparison. He's one of the few people that understand good metal in concert (which is different then just good metal which he also knows that)
    I agree there is a difference, I was just trying 2 express that when I even brought up a list. I do more that sit bhind a computer and listen 2 metal I go participate.He may have seen a lot but so have I. I'm an 16 year concert vet and have gone 2 5 different states 2 c shows. I'm sure he has credentials 2 but most ppl here r beat.
    All I wanted 2 do was get back 2 talking about music. Y won't u faggots just leave me alone? I was starting 2 enjoy having ppl 2 talk 2 and learn some shit, but most of u r dumb as fuck. If it keeps up I'm just gonna quit talking or start being a real asshole.
    Don't let Streets bother you.... We barely put up with that poser.
    He's a pussy! Gave him my address I don't hide behind a computer screen!
    Seen damageplan 3 days b4 dime was killed. Got a pick from him, stage used. Rage, cypress hill, slipknot 4x, pant era, down, super joint ritual, hell yeah 2x, mudvayne 3x 1 time facepaint 2 times without, log 5x, cob, nin 4x, filth, gwar 7x have 2 gwar picks, nothing face, cannibal corpse, slayer 3x, manson 4x, SOAD 2xThose r just some of the big names.
    Im going to have to call bullshit on Pantera due to your age. What tour did you see them on?
    seems we r legion!
    Suck a dick! Someday u will know! I take no credit for anything they have done, but how can b on here and dare say anything bout anonymous? Ur so fucking stupid, how bout u leave me alone.
    lol this guy is still posting
    And I'm gonna keep it up. Fuck all of u! U specifically I wish I could come 2 ur house and beat ur fucking ass! And b4 u say it no I'm not mad I just wish u couldn't hide bhind the Internet like a little bitch. I miss the good old days when if someone thought they were tough u could find out in person.
    start with streets... he could use it. \m/
    The butthurt is strong with this one.
    Seen damageplan 3 days b4 dime was killed. Got a pick from him, stage used. Rage, cypress hill, slipknot 4x, pant era, down, super joint ritual, hell yeah 2x, mudvayne 3x 1 time facepaint 2 times without, log 5x, cob, nin 4x, filth, gwar 7x have 2 gwar picks, nothing face, cannibal corpse, slayer 3x, manson 4x, SOAD 2xThose r just some of the big names.
    Im going to have to call bullshit on Pantera due to your age. What tour did you see them on?
    Ozzfest 2000 1st ozzfest I was at. Also I'm 28