Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Mumford and Sons!!! \m/

2»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    like what Simon and Garfunkel would be like if they were releasing music today.
    :-&

why you no like Simon and Garfunkel

i wonder who would win in a battle between art garfunkel's hair and tom selleck's mustache

and they totally ruined 'the graduate'. would've been a cool movie otherwise.
    I've got a better question.... Do you think Tom Selleck's mustache smells like Pussy, or do you think Pussy smells like Tom Selleck's mustache? One of lifes many mysteries that we will probably never know the answer too.
    lol. did we watch the same movie? Did you see the gas station attendant? Simon and Garfunkel did not rob that guy of his acting ability. That guy was just simply born with zero acting ability. I literally dont think they could have cast that role with anyone worse then that dude. He is the all time shittist actor.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    lol. did we watch the same movie? Did you see the gas station attendant? Simon and Garfunkel did not rob that guy of his acting ability. That guy was just simply born with zero acting ability. I literally dont think they could have cast that role with anyone worse then that dude. He is the all time shittist actor.
    the only thing i remember about that movie now is anne bancroft being a prime cougar and a bunch of hippie-dippie shit being played ad nauseum in the background.
    the only thing i remember about that movie now is anne bancroft being a prime cougar and a bunch of hippie-dippie shit being played ad nauseum in the background.
    So after watching Waynes World 2, I learned there was a lot of graduate references, so I rented the movie to see what the jokes were about. I was laughing my ass off during the graduate because I was getting all the jokes that waynes world 2 was making.

Anyways, one of the jokes is wayne runs up and asks where the first Presbyterian church is and the actor starts blowing his lines bigtime and wayne says "hold come. come on guys... I know we arent big budget, but cany we do better then this?" They pull the actor off and then put on another who delivers this heartwarming story that brings a tear to waynes eye. Anyways, in the Graduate the dude is just simply the worst actor in the world.
    anne bancroft being a prime cougar
    totally agree. She was a cougar before it got popular.