Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Mumford and Sons!!! \m/

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited November 2011 in Off Topic

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you're crazy. Mumford and Sons is good tunez.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Who?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    It's a gay hipster band.
    Who?
    Mumford and Sons. They are an English folk band that has became pretty successful lately. Watch this video... it is probably the most famous single.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KkUeRPjc-Y

I think they are awesome! I absolutely love their first album... well when I am not in a death metal mood which has been a lot lately.
    It's a gay hipster band.
    you obviously have no clue what a hipster band is. Mumford is much too mainstream to be considered a hipster band.

They are a modern day folk band... Kinda like what Simon and Garfunkel would be like if they were releasing music today.
    L-)
    It's a gay hipster band.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    No bad. Not really digging the video though.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Not even a one hit wonder... their first album was solid all the way though. Although you gotta give it a chance to sink in. My only complaint about them is quite a few of their songs start poorly. It starts out and you are thinking you arent going to like the song, and then it gets going and you're like "this song rocks!" I'd say half of their songs are like that where I hate the first 15 seconds of the song until I remember where it was going.

They have a second album that is supposed to be released any day now.
    L-)
    It's a gay hipster band.
    Dude... change it to "a gay mainstream band" and i'll give it to you. I dont care that you dont like them, but they are hardly a hipster band.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Not even a one hit wonder... their first album was solid all the way though. Although you gotta give it a chance to sink in. My only complaint about them is quite a few of their songs start poorly. It starts out and you are thinking you arent going to like the song, and then it gets going and you're like "this song rocks!" I'd say half of their songs are like that where I hate the first 15 seconds of the song until I remember where it was going.

They have a second album that is supposed to be released any day now.
    would me pimping Florence and the Machine here get me shit?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    like what Simon and Garfunkel would be like if they were releasing music today.
    :-&
    L-)
    It's a gay hipster band.
    Dude... change it to "a gay mainstream band" and i'll give it to you. I dont care that you dont like them, but they are hardly a hipster band.
    I don't care if they have gained popularity, ever since I heard them and seen them, they have screamed hipster.
    edited November 2011

why you no like Simon and Garfunkel

L-)
    It's a gay hipster band.
    I don't care if they have gained popularity, ever since I heard them and seen them, they have screamed hipster.
    you saw them? lol. I like bands like Mumford, but I wouldnt see them in concert. No thanks.
    L-)
    It's a gay hipster band.
    you saw them? lol. I like bands like Mumford, but I wouldnt see them in concert. No thanks.
    Not in concert, in a video.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

why you no like Simon and Garfunkel

i wonder who would win in a battle between art garfunkel's hair and tom selleck's mustache

and they totally ruined 'the graduate'. would've been a cool movie otherwise.
    L-)
    It's a gay hipster band.
    Not in concert, in a video.
    that's dumb then.... nothing in their videos scream hipster to me. it just screams 5x platimum on their first album to me.
    edited November 2011
    It was before they took off and became popular, and believe me they were a hipster band, although they have probably abandoned them now, because of the popularity thing.