Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Well, I wanna move away from where I'm at, here are my options.

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    PRIMUS

Y U NO CONSIDER BAY AREA
    He shouldn't consider Bay Area. Apartment prices are up the wazoo and it's tough to find a job there.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dont threaten me with a good time
    Okay.jpg
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'd go to denver. i'm so sick of the south it hurts
    If someone told me hey you can move to any place you want right now everything paid for id go to any of the cities/ towns on the front range in Colorado. Denver or Colorado springs would be awesome
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i've always wanted to ski in Aspen
    edited October 2011
    honestly if you have a good paying job atm, you should keep it, stay put and work on repairing your reputation.

there's a high chance you'll move to one of these places and not be able to get a job or find a high enough paying one to sustain you on your own
    you should go to some place warm. a place where the beer flows like wine. a place where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. im talkin' about a little place called Aaasssssssppppeennn.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    honestly if you have a good paying job atm, you should keep it, stay put and work on repairing your reputation.

there's a high chance you'll move to one of these places and not be able to get a job or find a high enough paying one to sustain you on your own
    he was thinking of transferring with his job.
    you should go to some place warm. a place where the beer flows like wine. a place where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. im talkin' about a little place called Aaasssssssppppeennn.
    Sup Lloyd Christmas

he was thinking of transferring with his job.
    well then, full speed ahead bromigo
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I posted every option I have to live somewhere AND stay with my current company, which I really want to do. New Orleans, Phoenix, Denver, and Corpus Christi are what I'm considering, I may still stay in Austin. My prefered choices would be either Chicago, Pittsburgh, or L.A. for various reasons but Firetrol Protection Services(the company I work for) doesn't have offices or job openings in those cities so I have to pick from a limited range. If I wanted to go to those three mentioned cities I'd have to either go career or quit my job and find a new one. If I stay with the company long enough I can become a foreman and if I do I can move wherever and any company will hire me, but I like the one I'm with now so I really don't feel like doing leaving.
    whatever you decide to do, best of luck :-bd
    whatever you decide to do, best of luck :-bd
    Thanks, buddy
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    I'd say move to Denver man, but I think the cold would fucking suck for you.
    although I was going to campaign for Chicago (if you think you can't swing it financially, some of the suburbs are cheaper and have great access to downtown) - if you can't stand the cold, you would hate it here in winter. we got snow up to our kiesters here last year. the rest of the year is great weather, except for the tornadoes.

my neice lives in Houston and had a hell of a time finding a job that did not require speaking spanish. she has a great job now that is bumping her up to management and a possible transfer to Austin, Las Vegas or Chicago. she can't wait to get out of there.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Honestly? Any where in Texas.

Houston
    San Antonio
    Austin
    Dallas
    Corpus

SA listed 2nd on Forbes list for "best cities for jobs" among all the major cities. It's economy is one of the top 5 in the U.S. and the housing and apartments are affordable.

Austin- ranked #1 on Forbes for jobs and is paving the way for technology and such. You know Austin is a good city so if you can stay there go for it.

Houston is a very good city as well. My sister is living up there and I love it. I want to go back soon haha.

Honestly? Any where in Texas.

Houston
    San Antonio
    Austin
    Dallas
    Corpus

SA listed 2nd on Forbes list for "best cities for jobs" among all the major cities. It's economy is one of the top 5 in the U.S. and the housing and apartments are affordable.

Austin- ranked #1 on Forbes for jobs and is paving the way for technology and such. You know Austin is a good city so if you can stay there go for it.

Houston is a very good city as well. My sister is living up there and I love it. I want to go back soon haha.

With my job now I actually have a good deal in Austin, with Dell, UT, and Circuit Of The Americas all having constant work plus the obvious growth of the city, plus service on those building I have work for a good while. I might just stay in Austin and move into an apartment.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    So where are u moving to Primus?
    Philladelphia, I found out that Firetrol owns a company called Viking that works in that area and that I can transfer there. The best part is I keep my earned vacation, 401k, and benefits that I got with this company.