Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your biggest fear....

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's mine too. I've dealt with death more than I've wanted.. But I honestly don't think I could live without my daughter.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    might as well just rip out my heart and hold it in front of my face as I gasps for air before I die..... it would be about the same to me.
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    I used to be terrified of giving birth. I remember watching Look Who's Talking 2 and crying to my mom that I never wanted to have kids.
    I was terrified too. My labor went sooo wrong and ended up with an emergency csection. Scariest shit of my life.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    *looks at thread title*

I need the smell of summer I need it's noises in my ear.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I was terrified too. My labor went sooo wrong and ended up with an emergency csection. Scariest shit of my life.
    My cousin ended up having an emergency c-section. She never dialated past 3 (I think) and her water never broke on it's own, and even after they broke it, she didn't dialate any further. Something else happened (I think she started bleeding...it all happened so fast I don't remember) but she was like gone immediately into surgery. I just remember hugging my aunt and crying when they took her out of the room.
    My cousin ended up having an emergency c-section. She never dialated past 3 (I think) and her water never broke on it's own, and even after they broke it, she didn't dialate any further. Something else happened (I think she started bleeding...it all happened so fast I don't remember) but she was like gone immediately into surgery. I just remember hugging my aunt and crying when they took her out of the room.
    Sounds similar to mine. Except me and my daughters heartrate dropped and my blood pressure shot up. So I got rushed to the OR. It was so scary. I'm scared to have another.
    idk... having a baby wasnt that bad for me. my wife just grabbed my hand really hard but other then that pretty pain free.
    idk... having a baby wasnt that bad for me. my wife just grabbed my hand really hard but other then that pretty pain free.
    -__-
    yeah it was easy for my ex too, considering when I was in 16 hrs of induction he was busy txting and then when I got rushed to the OR he left and didn't come back til the next day! Lol. Ohhhhh men.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya this is why im scared of having kids, i mean they prob squeeze pretty damn hard, it might even bruise my hand or something...idk if im ready for that
    ya this is why im scared of having kids, i mean they prob squeeze pretty damn hard, it might even bruise my hand or something...idk if im ready for that
    just get some padded gloves. That is what I did the next time around and I barely even felt her squeezing.
    yeah it was easy for my ex too, considering when I was in 16 hrs of induction he was busy txting and then when I got rushed to the OR he left and didn't come back til the next day! Lol. Ohhhhh men.

lol. your ex sounds like a real winner.
    good idea.....or better yet i could just get one of those fake hands :-?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    if u include SGNL05 or whatever then there are 4 nick's too
    f'real?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    you me rammstein and SGNL05 i cant remember his old username
    I bet there is only 1 Erica.
    aaand 1 Monica.