Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HATER INSECT SCUM DISS ON EPISODE 95

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    Hmm.

Welp, not gonna say much. Two things, thanks Brian for confirming your obsession. You took that much time to write a full song about me. I feel loved. Anyways, gonna handle this like Jay Z, don't reply to people that are below you.
    Translation: you got shown up and have nothing to say. Nice try.

You wrote a response to Jobe, nice to see you have an obsession with him as well.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1 out of 3 for cf, well thats still a good average in baseball...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    I got shown up? Lolno. That was pathetic and proved two things. You're A: Obsessed and B: Caught feelings when I said your filthy worthless Dad is dead and slowly decayed by cancer and is now rotting like a piece of shit in his grave.
    More shock value, sweet.

Way to dodge the Jobe point.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    diswiggamadashell
    that one had pathetic and obsessed.....

no faggot tho :(
    that one had pathetic and obsessed.....

no faggot tho :(
    it will come soon
    KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT AVOID THE TRUTH
    brian is about as funny as erik is mad, which is alot
    Not dodging it. I didn't wanna do it, didn't wanna waste time. But multiple people said that if it was supposedly so easy for me to do it, then why don't I? So, I figured why not, and wrote it in about 15 minutes.

This was just pathetic. You have fucking issues.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    brian is about as funny as erik is NOLA, which is alot
    KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT AVOID THE TRUTH
    ZING
    I'm not mad at all in fact. Brian means nothing to me. But, what I said still stands, I ever see him in person, and he'll be joining Daddy.
    Not dodging it. I didn't wanna do it, didn't wanna waste time. But multiple people said that if it was supposedly so easy for me to do it, then why don't I? So, I figured why not, and wrote it in about 15 minutes.

This was just pathetic. You have fucking issues.
    Wrote this in 25 minutes yesterday and recorded it in less than 10 today. OH THE HUMANITY
    your mother must be very proud of her 15 year old poser.
    And what exactly was your purpose? Tell me without saying for the lulz or that you're obsessed.
    edited October 2011
    And what exactly was your purpose? Tell me without saying for the lulz or that you're obsessed.
    To show you that anyone can do this shit and I figured maybe you'd finally get the message if it was said over a beat.

Also, I'm obsessed with the lulz.
    Also, about the Hip Hop forum. The fact that you faggots are stalking me on other websites is borderline pathetic. That shit is sad. If that's not obsession, what the fuck is? Second of all, I do love that forum, and other than them saying my tattoo is so stupid and shit, I love that forum. They are better people than you fucking faggots. That's the only thread I have problems in.
    DownNola had posted it here to prove it was your tattoo. I thought it was funny as fuck and apparently others did as well.

No worries, didn't google "15 year old with shocking tattoo" and search through 666 pages
    To show you that anyone can do this shit and I figured maybe you'd finally get the message if it was said over a beat.

Also, I'm obsessed with the lulz.
    Um... Yea, anyone can rap, not everyone can do it good. In your case, it was terrible. What was the point in trying to show me anyone can do it? And no, I didn't "get the point" other than the fact that it more strongly proved your obsession. Nothing you say is gonna "prove your point" to me. You're a worthles piece of shit that doesn't mean a fucking thing to me.