Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anonymous Publicly Identifies NYPD Officer Who Cowardly Pepper-Sprayed Protesters

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i think the worst thing you could do to the WCB is hold a gay pride rally across the street from their protest.

that would piss them off more than anything else, even violence.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What was the protest for?
    watch 'inside job'
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    wish some gung ho cop with pepper spray the westboro baptist church protests.....
    As much as I despise them, that's a terrible idea. They aren't being violent. At the protests I have attended before were peaceful as well, and I certainly wouldn't want to be pepper sprayed just because someone thought I was an ass. I think the best thing people can do is keep these people in our sights, and just peacefully protest them. We have them labeled, and we know where they are at, and who everyone is in case they decide to take steps of violence. They are already an example of atrocious human behavior that others can learn from, there is no need to get violent.
    there is a difference between someone protesting for a cause and a person that protests military funerals. i think if these guys were pepper sprayed every time they did one of their protests they woul;d go away
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

it was occupy wall street
    I looked it up, but I still can't figure out what it's supposed to be about.

And I actually do think there is some videos on youtube of WBC being surrounded by protesters and a bunch of flamboyant gay people, lol.
    watch 'inside job'
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    wish some gung ho cop with pepper spray the westboro baptist church protests.....
    As much as I despise them, that's a terrible idea. They aren't being violent. At the protests I have attended before were peaceful as well, and I certainly wouldn't want to be pepper sprayed just because someone thought I was an ass. I think the best thing people can do is keep these people in our sights, and just peacefully protest them. We have them labeled, and we know where they are at, and who everyone is in case they decide to take steps of violence. They are already an example of atrocious human behavior that others can learn from, there is no need to get violent.
    there is a difference between someone protesting for a cause and a person that protests military funerals. i think if these guys were pepper sprayed every time they did one of their protests they woul;d go away
    They protest within their legal rights though. If you give someone (god forbid it be a cop) the right to pepper spray a crowd because simply because they disagree then you are spitting on the first amendment IMO. These people aren't stupid, they know their rights better than most others and while I don't support anything they say, I support their right to say it. Try to push and change the laws of protest, don't try and push vigilante justice.
    <
    I totally understand what you're saying. And believe me, I hate them just as much as any sane person does. However, they aren't being violent, so that's not legal nor right, and they still wouldn't stop regardless.

Personally, I think there should be a law against what they're doing. They cause way too much emotional scarring for the people's funerals they protest. They are causing damage to people, which, to me, is the equivalent of physical damage (which, technically it is because it's physically stirring up your brain). And lastly, I think you could argue that they are instigating a riot by making people so riled up, as well as exposing their children to unsafe conditions.

Sorry for preaching to the choir in that last bit. I just think that would be the best way to go about it.
    watch 'inside job'
    I'll take a look at it. :)
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh and btw people need to quit worrying about the WBC. I hate even mentioning their name because this is how they become relevant, they are experts it seems when it comes to garnering media attention. It's not like they're really making a difference though, they're just a small group of crazies, don't even give them a second thought.
    watch 'inside job'
    I'll take a look at it. :)
    wall street intentionally ripped off the american people and insurance companies. that movie explains it all in simple terms. also take a look at matt taibbi's book 'griftopia' if you get the chance.

add in the fact that republicans are (again) pushing to deregulate the financial sector further and that's why those people are pissed.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk protesters they get what they fukkin deserve [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Anonymous posted, “As we watched your officers kettle innocent women, we observed you barberically pepper spray wildly into the group of kettled women. We were shocked and disgusted by your behavior. You know who the innocent women were, now they will have the chance to know who you are. Before you commit atrocities against innocent people, think twice."
    Sounds like something off a Jigsaw recording.
    LOL
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anonymous can be funny and are damn good at what they do, but the whole "we talk like superior beings when we're really a bunch of nerds" deal is stupid.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Anonymous can be funny and are damn good at what they do, but the whole "we talk like superior beings when we're really a bunch of nerds" deal is stupid.
    it cracks me up
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    be quiet or you'll be next
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    it cracks me up
    I like it when it's used sarcastically and whatever but when they say YOU KNOW THEM NOW THEY KNOW YOU it's like ugh........
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

it cracks me up
    I like it when it's used sarcastically and whatever but when they say YOU KNOW THEM NOW THEY KNOW YOU it's like ugh........
    due to the nature of their activities, it's probably necessary to post in a very distant/robotic fashion. last thing one of those dudes wants is for one of their professors to recognize their phrasing.

it cracks me up
    due to the nature of their activities, it's probably necessary to post in a very distant/robotic fashion. last thing one of those dudes wants is for one of their professors to recognize their phrasing.
    =)) That would be awesome
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think anonymous is retarded. seems to be more along the lines of a cult then a hacker organization IMO. i hate how they think they're badasses for hacking into peoples computers and whatnot, at least thats how they come off. i thought it was bullshit when they hacked into sarah palin's email and i thought it was even more bullshit that news stations found a way to justify that it was ok to make it public.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie