Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anonymous Publicly Identifies NYPD Officer Who Cowardly Pepper-Sprayed Protesters

ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
edited September 2011 in Off Topic
The NYPD officer who pepper-sprayed female protesters this past weekend in Union Square has been publicly identified, as claimed in a Pastebin posting by Anonymous—Deputy Inspector Anthony V. Bologna of the NYPD Patrol Borough Manhattan South. A man who always wanted to be a police officer and who seems to relish being promoted.

Anonymous posted, “As we watched your officers kettle innocent women, we observed you barberically pepper spray wildly into the group of kettled women. We were shocked and disgusted by your behavior. You know who the innocent women were, now they will have the chance to know who you are. Before you commit atrocities against innocent people, think twice.”

The Anonymous posters also included Bologna’s phone number, his past and present precinct details and also information relating to his past and present residences as well as family members. This last detail, however, is of some concern—his children, wife, cousins, etc., were not involved in his despicable actions and they didn’t deserve to be included in Bologna’s dox.

The Occupy Wall Street protesters were not exactly pleased with the action, with one of the protesters Chelsea Elliot stating it was “disgusting” and she didn’t “want him to be hurt or his children.”

Bologna was doxed (having one’s personal information published on the internet) by Anonymous because of photos taken by a photographer, who watched as Bologna allegedly approached the protesters, unleashed the pepper spray, then turned and walked away as though he were trying to pretend he’d done nothing at all.

The photographer writes on his blog, “[Bologna] was the pepper spray officer. I see him and one other person walk up to the female victim and then an arm reach out with pepper spray.”

But the photographer was keen to note that other police officers were stunned by Bologna’s actions.

“I don’t want to think that all of the NYPD is like this because I also met some very fine members of our cities police force on Saturday. Officers who cared about people and the protesters. I looked around at the police officers who were holding the net around us right after the pepper spray was discharged and they were flabbergasted. Three policemen were in the line of fire and almost got hit. Many of them stared down with sad eyes, not able to let go off the orange barrier to help a human being. They had to do their job but I know concern was in their minds.”

And while the pepper-spray incident was deplorable, it might just serve to galvanize support behind the Occupy Wall Street protests. Occupy Boston protesters, for instance, are calling the 1st Boston General Assembly at Boston Common Gazebo on Tuesday night at 7:30pm.

this is why groups like Anonymous need to exist, they did the right thing here

i hope someone pepper sprays this assholes family

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I would have pepper sprayed them as well. Would have been a fun time. Pepper spay is not that bad.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Pepper spray on a burito! MMmmmmm
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I would have pepper sprayed them as well. Would have been a fun time. Pepper spay is not that bad.
    so your fun times including causing chemical burns (which pepper spray does, not an opinion, it is fact to non-violent women who were kettled unable to protect themselves? more proof gingers are soulless and need to be eradicated
    edited September 2011
    I have been pepper sprayed by the cops before.
    Scratch that,....I've been gassed by the cops and not pepper sprayed.
    My nose has never been so clear when it was all said and done.
    I think my entire brain leaked out of my nose.

And I still didn't get a pillow. Bastards!!
    tear gas is brutal, i feel your pain.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Being gassed sucked big time!!
    Shit makes you puke and snot your brains out.
    But I'll take that over the electric shields anyday.

When you are pinned down to the ground with an electric sheild and a trigger happy cop with 4 other cops on his back it seems like they shock the shit out of you for a minute straight.

I've been scared of electricity ever since.
    I've went thru gas when i went thru basic training. my gas mask didnt get a seal and a breathed it in longer than the rest of my group. i have a picture of myself coming out of the gas chamber....

When you are pinned down to the ground with an electric sheild and a trigger happy cop with 4 other cops on his back it seems like they shock the shit out of you for a minute straight.

I've went thru gas when i went thru basic training. my gas mask didnt get a seal and a breathed it in longer than the rest of my group. i have a picture of myself coming out of the gas chamber....
    my mom has a DVD of me getting gased at basic lol

my mom has a DVD of me getting gased at basic lol
    We had one guy that stayed in after everyone else was let out, came out with a big smile, saying "that was it". wanted to kick his ass
    i had a drill sgt named Payne, no lie, and that motherfucker was walking around the chamber with no mask making fun of us acting like the gas wasn't even there. toughest son of a bitch i've ever seen.
    They may have been non violent but they were annoying as fuck. Some times it's what has to be done to shut those fucks up
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    is there a video?
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    The NYPD officer who pepper-sprayed female protesters this past weekend in Union Square has been publicly identified, as claimed in a Pastebin posting by Anonymous—Deputy Inspector Anthony V. Bologna of the NYPD Patrol Borough Manhattan South.
    Deputy Inspector Anthony V. Bologna
    Bologna
    I'm hungry man.
    is there a video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moD2JnGTToA

the women were literally just standing there and they got pepper sprayed
    Owned
    edited September 2011
    theres something wrong with you if you think that was acceptable police action, every time they get away with shit like this we are one step closer to a totalitarian state.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL that one woman was screaming like someone just tried to murder her LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    wish some gung ho cop with pepper spray the westboro baptist church protests.....
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anonymous posted, “As we watched your officers kettle innocent women, we observed you barberically pepper spray wildly into the group of kettled women. We were shocked and disgusted by your behavior. You know who the innocent women were, now they will have the chance to know who you are. Before you commit atrocities against innocent people, think twice."
    Sounds like something off a Jigsaw recording.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    What was the protest for?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    wish some gung ho cop with pepper spray the westboro baptist church protests.....
    As much as I despise them, that's a terrible idea. They aren't being violent. At the protests I have attended before were peaceful as well, and I certainly wouldn't want to be pepper sprayed just because someone thought I was an ass. I think the best thing people can do is keep these people in our sights, and just peacefully protest them. We have them labeled, and we know where they are at, and who everyone is in case they decide to take steps of violence. They are already an example of atrocious human behavior that others can learn from, there is no need to get violent.
    What was the protest for?
    it was occupy wall street