Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yahoo's Top 10 Worst Heavy Metal Albums of All Time

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    edited September 2011
    lol at the Loutallica comments.
    Biggest batch of FAIL since the lead laced Chinese baby toys....Loutallica, that is...I rage whenever I hear this "project" being swooned over...
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    bullshit on #7 strange the greatest Metulz album ever was Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell tell d00d to fukkov
    maybe, but my dad said the same thing. he called it "sabbath 2" and would never listen to them. he thought dio was cheesy. still does
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fail list is fail.

Iron Maiden should be nowhere near this list. Fear of the Dark is a great album. Not their best, but still awesome.

Bark at the Moon and Never Say Die are decent releases as well.
    Fail list is fail.

Iron Maiden should be nowhere near this list. Fear of the Dark is a great album. Not their best, but still awesome.

Bark at the Moon and Never Say Die are decent releases as well.
    if they were going to invoke hair metal, they should've thrown some rap metal in there. i don't think anything on that list was worse that crazy town. even grunge def leppard.
    come meh lady, come come meh lady

your my butterfly sugar. baby.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Haha i hated that song so much.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    minus ozzy this is a good list

and load and reload aint thatttt bad
    Reinventing The Steel could be on here.
    minus ozzy this is a good list

and load and reload aint thatttt bad
    yeah they are. especially when you measure them against metallica's other work. absolute garbage
    there not the worst metal albums of all time

100000 times better than any krokus, gwar, , whitesnake, winger, i could go on and on
    I think the big story here is that Xeno finally made a thread that wasn't a complete exercise in retardation.

great job Xeno!! =D>
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    bullshit on #7 strange the greatest Metulz album ever was Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell tell d00d to fukkov
    maybe, but my dad said the same thing. he called it "sabbath 2" and would never listen to them. he thought dio was cheesy. still does
    matter of opinion d00d but album sales if going by that Black Sabbaths #1 seller was Heaven and Hell

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

100000 times better than any krokus, gwar, , whitesnake, winger, i could go on and on
    you're young, so you don't really have much insight on what it was like to hear 'load' for the first time when it came out. it was kinda like finding out your wife cheated on you.
    satan's dad is a smart man

you're young, so you don't really have much insight on what it was like to hear 'load' for the first time when it came out. it was kinda like finding out your wife cheated on you.
    lol very true, i didnt even pay attention to metal when i was young, i was chillin with some hootie at the time...

but in fairness you had the black album before it to sort of warn you, it wasnt like it went from puppets to load..

lol very true, i didnt even pay attention to metal when i was young, i was chillin with some hootie at the time...

but in fairness you had the black album before it to sort of warn you, it wasnt like it went from puppets to load..
    yeah. i see it a lot more now. but the black album at least still carried on the same sort of (for lack of a better word) heavy metal tone and outlook. they went from 'of wolf and man' and 'the god that failed' to 'ain't my bitch' and 'fuel'. i sold all my metallica cd's after i heard that shit. they turned into the type of music that i hated. i still don't get it. and i know that i, along with most other real metallica fans, was right based on how they've attempted to return to their original thrash sound now that the radio tards have mostly abandoned them. it wasn't just them. megadeth released 'risk'. anthrax tried to grunge out their sound ("ooooooooooooonly!"). testament even took a bite with 'low', before retreating to death metal. that's why dudes my age love pantera, slayer and sepultura.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I think the big story here is that Xeno finally made a thread that wasn't a complete exercise in retardation.

great job Xeno!! =D>
    DO I WIN A PRIZE
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

yeah. i see it a lot more now. but the black album at least still carried on the same sort of (for lack of a better word) heavy metal tone and outlook. they went from 'of wolf and man' and 'the god that failed' to 'ain't my bitch' and 'fuel'. i sold all my metallica cd's after i heard that shit. they turned into the type of music that i hated. i still don't get it. and i know that i, along with most other real metallica fans, was right based on how they've attempted to return to their original thrash sound now that the radio tards have mostly abandoned them. it wasn't just them. megadeth released 'risk'. anthrax tried to grunge out their sound ("ooooooooooooonly!"). testament even took a bite with 'low', before retreating to death metal. that's why dudes my age love pantera, slayer and sepultura.
    Sound of White Noise and Low were good albums, don't be hatin'.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SOWN is Anthrax's best album.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    oooooooooooooooooooonlay!