Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you are looking for someone to troll....

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Well this thread turned quite clever.
    I'm quite thoroughly enjoying this
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Well this thread turned quite clever.
    I'm quite thoroughly enjoying this
    As am i.

*Eats more popcorn*
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    That's wut ur mom said.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    i must've been blocked by a 15 year old with parent issues. OH WHY GOD WHY?!?!?! im gonna go kill myself now, it's what the little wigger boy who cried nigga would have wanted
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, pathetic. What's sad is your noob ass hopped on the fucking bandwagon. I'm not even gonna bother with your petty ass, you don't even go here. Be gone.
    Lol, pathetic. What's sad is your noob ass hopped on the fucking bandwagon. I'm not even gonna bother with your petty ass, you don't even go here. Be gone.
    see that's the problem, I've hated wiggers all of my life, and you are the most pathetic one i have encountered thus far. Typical white kids though. I prefer suicidal emo kids over wiggers. You all are a horrible breed and are the reason why mandatory castration should occur.
    Lol. Ignorance is wonderful. I'm far from a wigger. But I don't expect a Metalhead neanderthal to be able to differentiate between a white Rapper and a wigger.
    see that's the problem, I've hated wiggers all of my life, and you are the most pathetic one i have encountered thus far. Typical white kids though. I prefer suicidal emo kids over wiggers. You all are a horrible breed and are the reason why mandatory castration should occur.
    bravo sir =D>
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Oh the other faggot tags alongs.
    Lol. Ignorance is wonderful. I'm far from a wigger. But I don't expect a Metalhead neanderthal to be able to differentiate between a white Rapper and a wigger.
    ahh the true naivety of a child. Listen you are a terrible "rapper", you worship a black guy who doesn't even know you, let alone care about you. You are nothing but a worthless insect, and when your let go of mommy's teet, the real world will crush you.

As far as wigger's are. You definitely are. Wigger is a pejorative slang term for a white person who emulates mannerisms, language, and fashions associated with African-American culture. Which describes you to the T. Know your shit before you try insult me.
    ahh the true naivety of a child. Listen you are a terrible "rapper", you worship a black guy who doesn't even know you, let alone care about you. You are nothing but a worthless insect, and when your let go of mommy's teet, the real world will crush you.

As far as wigger's are. You definitely are. Wigger is a pejorative slang term for a white person who emulates mannerisms, language, and fashions associated with African-American culture. Which describes you to the T. Know your shit before you try insult me.

Lol, worthless insect...why you talking about yourself homie? This terrible Rapper will be worth more than your entire life one day. And you're truly showing your ignorance by calling me a wigger, but eh, whatever. Be gone hater. :)

Lol, worthless insect...why you talking about yourself homie? This terrible Rapper will be worth more than your entire life one day. And you're truly showing your ignorance by calling me a wigger, but eh, whatever. Be gone hater. :)
    okay, common sense clearly doesnt get to you. so im going to try to speak your language now.

WHADDUP BIG HOMIE IMMA FINNA GO HARD IN DIS SHIT, YOUSA WHACK ASS NIGGA,

and Bitch please, i know for a damn fact i will always be a better person than you, i've actually done something with my life. you have nothing but pipe dreams.
    And I'm working towards doing something with mine, people need to fucking hop off. At least I have goals. And yea, pipe dreams, that's what everyone thinks, and I won't stop 'til I prove every single one of those faggots wrong. But ay, if I don't make it, I'll kill myself, so then you faggots can be happy.
    ill even buy the gun for you, or rope, or knife, or needle. Whatever it takes to get rid of another wigger i will be happy to do it.
    Im not tagging along. I just can't stand wiggers either it drives me nuts. Im all for pursuing life goals. But it obviously wasn't that deep and meaningful since your dropping it cause Tyler is pursuing other agendas. Jesus at this rate next year your going to be trying to top the country music charts cause your new idol will be Toby Keith or some shit along those lines.

ill even buy the gun for you, or rope, or knife, or needle. Whatever it takes to get rid of another wigger i will be happy to do it.
    Attitudes like this are why I hate people. Live and let fucking live, Goddamn.
    Im not tagging along. I just can't stand wiggers either it drives me nuts. Im all for pursuing life goals. But it obviously wasn't that deep and meaningful since your dropping it cause Tyler is pursuing other agendas. Jesus at this rate next year your going to be trying to top the country music charts cause your new idol will be Toby Keith or some shit along those lines.

I'm dropping it? Thanks for putting words in my mouth. I'm working on a song right now you fucking retard.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Can we has a story rap yet?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Ok your right next time you put shit though put it in quotes when someone else said it. That's English grammer.
    AHAHAHAHA This is the fatass talking shit?

Aight, I'm done here. LOL.