Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you are looking for someone to troll....

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One proposed origin for the word faggot is from using piles of sticks to light gay people alive.
    Human cigarettes...
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    >>Implying visiting a forum where everyone dislikes you isnt pathetic
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    why does every thread here now turn into a rap thread

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This was a Rap thread to begin with...<_>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    that pic is wicked funny tho
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    >>Implying visiting a forum where everyone dislikes you isnt pathetic
    =))
    Kill yourself.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Kill yourself.
    In real life, or the trendy fake e*suicide way?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Lol it's still not the Metal "My Music is better than yours, therefore I am better than you." Bullshit.
    Werent you saying how much better you were than jobe just the other day? <_>
    Yep. Not 'cause of my Music taste though. He's a 35+ year old man that harasses a 15 year old on the internet religiously, it's not hard to be better than that.

For the record, I'm 32 negro. I have a wife, a great family, good friends, a college education, a professional career that pays me, and 4 cars. I own my own house that I just had built from the ground up and more too shelf weed than I can smoke.

You have no job, no income, no friends, no girls, no ride, no weed and no education. Your perspective is astounding. You don't really have room to comment on a metal head's entitlement issues. You talking shit doesn't bother me, I got mine, work hard and maybe you will get yours. It's clear at this point you are your own worst enemy.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Lol it's still not the Metal "My Music is better than yours, therefore I am better than you." Bullshit.
    Yep. Not 'cause of my Music taste though. He's a 35+ year old man that harasses a 15 year old on the internet religiously, it's not hard to be better than that.

For the record, I'm 32 negro. I have a wife, a great family, good friends, a college education, a professional career that pays me, and 4 cars. I own my own house that I just had built from the ground up and more too shelf weed than I can smoke.

You have no job, no income, no friends, no girls, no ride, no weed and no education. Your perspective is astounding. You don't really have room to comment on a metal head's entitlement issues. You talking shit doesn't bother me, I got mine, work hard and maybe you will get yours. It's clear at this point you are your own worst enemy.
    =D> =D> =D>
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you

Lol, wow old man. You sure got me.

Well, let's see.

A: Of course I have no job, I'm 15 dumbass, but you best believe the minute I turn 16, I'm filling out as many applications as I possibly can. I'm not a slacker.

B: Why do you keep using no friends as an insult? I've made it clear that I hate people and prefer it that way.

C: No ride, wow, sick burn brah. You told someone who can't even legally drive yet that he has no ride. 8-|

D: I have no weed... COT DAMN you really burned me with this middle school insult. I have no weed, therefore my life = failure.

E: I have quite a good education and I'm passing with flying colors. Not my fault that your ignorant ass doesn't want to consider homeschooling an education.

F: I have tons of room. I'll talk about whatever the fuck I want. A stuck up Metalhead piece of shit has nothing to do with points A-E.

G: I work hard every single day towards the one thing that actually matters to me, so I WILL get mine. 100x more than you in fact, so keep talking shit.

H: Nah, I'm my own best friend. Yourself is all you have. I'm the only one I care about.
    Lol, you can't make paper at 15? My 10 year old could beat you in a game of big bank takes little bank. The odor of your success smells like bullshit.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I worked younger than 15 too i was 14 working summer at the school makin good money 2 grand in 2 and a half months. :-bd
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I can make paper, and I do. I'm talking about a legit legal job.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    sucking Haterz dicks on the corner Does not constitute as Making Bank
    Actually, I get it from pimping out your whore Mom.
    Actually, I get it from pimping out your whore Mom.
    sweet bro, I'll be sure to tell your dad hi when i see him at the bar next time.
    Sweet shit, maybe he'll drunkenly rape that whore.
    edited September 2011
    fuckyeah.jpeg. you mean your mother the whore?
    Well this thread turned quite clever.