Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Th1rt3en cover art

2»

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Faded and dated? Their last album was their best in nearly 20 years.........
    well if you look at there releases of the last 20 years it isnt really saying that much lol but i will hand it to you there last release was a definite step in the right direction and i enjoyed it..plus at mayhem they were pretty bad ass live, but so far the outlook on this album for me at least has gone from hopeful to not really even interested anymore..ill try to give this album a chance but my expectations are pretty low at this point... i think id rather just stick to listening to there last album if i want to hear some fresh megadave
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Based on one song..........ok.

Let's use Slayer's last album as an example of why you are jumping the gun on this. The first song they released from that album was Psychopathy Red. Fucking awesome. The rest of the album? Average to downright bad. Relax. It's one song.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i know i know lol like i said i will try and give this album a real try i will but i dont think ive said anything about the released song that isnt far from the truth, ill refrain any further opinions till after i can more fully hear the album
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Based on one song..........ok.

Let's use Slayer's last album as an example of why you are jumping the gun on this. The first song they released from that album was Psychopathy Red. Fucking awesome. The rest of the album? Average to downright bad. Relax. It's one song.
    Two albums ago, Megadeth releases Sleepwalker. Everyone expects a thrash album. Everyone is disappointed.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I liked Sleepwalker. Hop off my dick, hater.
    edited September 2011
    ITT: Jay misinterprets what Brian wrote

Sleepwalker was solid. Everyone thought the whole album would be like that. It wasn't. Only other song really worth anything was Washington Is Next!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait.. A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free) with the Lacuna Coil chick isn't thrash enough for you? WHY SO GAY NIGWA?
    Wait.. A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free) with the Lacuna Coil chick isn't thrash enough for you? WHY SO GAY NIGWA?
    Oh god, I forgot about that.....
    ITT: Jay misinterprets what Brian wrote

Sleepwalker was solid. Everyone thought the whole album would be like that. It wasn't. Only other song really worth anything was Washington Is Next!
    Oh. Well that is true. I like UA all the same, but it's probably the worst of the three they've put out since Dave brought back the band.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    UA clicked with me a lot faster than Endgame did, :eyes:
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yes, yes I know. Hence the :eyes:
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, yes I know. Hence the :eyes:
    :-=>/&
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It sounds just ok to me, and I support Megadeth. I could care less about lyrics usually, just want good songs.