Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

any cokeheads here need a job in the NJ/NYC area?

2»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    makes me wish my mom filmed me after I got my wisdom teeth out. I was flicking off nurses
    8ball but y00z as to ATM
    is that what your boyfriend does for you for freeeee?

then he snowballs it back to catz
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    makes me wish my mom filmed me after I got my wisdom teeth out. I was flicking off nurses
    same here man lol. apparently the "first" time i woke up my dad said i was hilarious. he told me that i said to him "i think im trippin', pops.", but i do not remember any of it LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    How would they arrest them? Maybe if it said "Bring your own cocaine" haha
    image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How would they arrest them? Maybe if it said "Bring your own cocaine" haha
    HAHAHAHA
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Shouldn't reward them with money.
    yep, their payment should be a month in detox, not more cash to go out and score some Blow, adding to the crime rate in NYC, the prison population of NY state, and the staggering rate of decline in America of healthy, empowered citizens.......
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, it's not illegal to have had cocaine. It's illegal to possess it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Honestly, I feel drugs should be legal....but as long as they're NOT, we shouldn't enable people to use them, only to wind up in the snares of our wonderful justice system...