Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Arlo doesn't post hardly ever it's up to you. Do it now
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I'm driving back home from Dallas
    Do it faggot!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Arlo I saw you crowd surfing during asking haha
    Lol nice. Did you see that fucker that took my shoe off and threw it into the crowd when that happened? I got it back thankfully, but I'll explain fully in my review.
    They just posted the video of Dallas are either of you in it?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm not, and your review is up sir.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've lived in that dry heat ass shit forever, and let me put it this way, both suck dick.

This DC Heatwave = That time I was in Tucson for a few days
    I prefer dry over humid. I would rather be sweaty then feel sticky as fuck
    stop letting marc cum on you

hot and humid is evil. EVILLLL
    I don't mind it being hot outside..which is why I chose dry heat. Humidity is what makes it worse because it adds in the sticky feeling as well as stuffy-like air. Marcs jizz got nuthin' ta do about it [-(
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Got my laminates in the mail today. Wasn't the design I voted for but still pretty badass.
    For dates between 7/20 and 8/5 they are running four pack deals for 60 bucks. For the next three days. It excludes Detroit and cincy
    I also saw a picture posted for the mayhem cruise. The sign next to it says " book your cruise here and get a lifetime mayhem festival pass 2013 and on"

This is interesting to me. I seriously doubt I would book the cruise but I'm at least going to ask about that while I'm there
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2012
    Probably lawn tickets. Not to mention Mayhem will most likely only last for another several years, so essentially it's just a $100 rebate :))
    I love winning with women
    Warped tour has been going on almost 20 years now. I think mayhem will survive
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    My mayhem is Tuesday! \m/
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Warped tour has been going on almost 20 years now. I think mayhem will survive
    Warped and Mayhem are two very different things [-(

Warped has 30+ bands that range from punk to emo to rap to hardcore to metal, even occasional country. It entertains a much larger audience. And the way I see Mayhem, it's just a bigger Taste of Chaos, but not quite pre-07 Ozzfest level. Kind of like Uproar, which I don't think will last all taht long either.
    I love winning with women
    edited July 2012
    Mayhem will survive as long as ozzfest stays dead

And though they are completely different they are run by the same people
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    And when it stops another shitty tour will take It's place
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think the only reason why ozzfest died was because ozzy was gettin' too old, no?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    At the Dallas date Lyman came on stage and was talking about that deal with booking the cruise and getting lifetime "pit" tickets to mayhem. I'm almost 100% sure he said PIT tickets.