Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    One does not simply spend more than a few days in Tucson.
    If I went to school there though, I'd have gotten so many blowjobs.
    then you chose poorly
    I'd give up every blowjob I've ever gotten to be the best educated person on the planet. Besides, it's not like GW doesn't have some good parties either. Too bad I have a girlfriend and can have sex pretty much whenever I want though...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    blowjobs > education

cmon now
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    blowjobs > education

cmon now
    What if it's sex-ed?
    inb4lists
    blowjobs > sex ed
    blowjobs > education
    cmon now
    Education -> Life possibilities -> life possibilities -> long term fulfillment -> happiness
    Blowjobs -> busting a nut -> feel good for a while -> start over

Yeah, blowjobs are immediately more satisfying than education, but education is the best thing in the world.

Let's say hypothetically Joe the Plumber gets a ton of blowjobs. Cool, I like blowjobs. I don't give a shit though, because I know that my education is gonna lead to success, as opposed to Joe, who is a fucking plumber. No matter how many blowjobs he gets, he's still going to be unstucking shit for a living because he didn't go to school.

I'd rather be getting satisfactory amount of blowjobs in retirement after living a dope life because of how successful I was.

Education > Blowjobs
    blowjobs > sex ed
    Duh. This was a fuck up, Facefuck.

What's better, baseball or reading about baseball?
    edited July 2012
    i completely disagree but i understand where your coming from

its just a matter of difference in defining what success equates to
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    blowjobs > sex ed
    Even if the teaching demonstrates on you?

And the teacher is smoking hot.
    inb4lists
    You're definitely right in a sense though.

I just dig knowing things. I guess being in a cool and healthy relationship changed the way I saw things, because now that I don't worry about anything other than finding things out and how things work.

Success to me now means just finding what makes me happy and doing it while able to provide the lifestyle for myself and the people I love. If it means I get 0 blowjobs, then whatever. But if I'm not failing in looking for success, then fuck yeah blowjobs are awesome.

I'm just not looking to Bill Clinton my shit and ruin my life because of a woman sucking my dick.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    blowjobs > sex ed

My health teacher is so hot it isn't even funny...
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    blowjobs > sex ed

My health teacher is so hot it isn't even funny...
    my health teacher was nasty. It was probably on purpose
    id rather just get educated on my own terms...colleges all just have their own agendas... like zappa said you can get all the education you need for free at the local library ( or now the internet)
    i like knowing things as well but i refuse to waste my life just becoming a slave to the system set in place...id rather just gain knowledge on my own, work my shit job, come home and get a bj
    edited July 2012
    Education is awesome because of the two things it can give you, understanding and opportunities. If you have all of the understanding in the world and are the smartest motherfucker ever, it doesn't matter if you can't get the opportunity to use it. Einstein was the smartest guy of the 20th century, but it wasn't until he started working on getting his ideas published, partially due to his credentials, that he started being successful.

Even though I don't think colleges can teach you a quarter of the stuff you learn on your own, it's the degree that gets you opportunities.
    we just look at life differently tho

success to me has nothing to do with my education or my job or my opportunities
    the only thing that could bring me that i would desire is to be able to travel alot which i would love
    but when your dead all that means absolutely jack shit so id rather just enjoy the company around, have as many fun times as i can have, and just live as comfortablely as possible...if i spend half my life becoming successful to enjoy the other half of my life was it really worth it? you may say yes i personally say no
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i've never graduated from anything. i get by on lies and deceit
    we just look at life differently tho

success to me has nothing to do with my education or my job or my opportunities
    the only thing that could bring me that i would desire is to be able to travel alot which i would love
    but when your dead all that means absolutely jack shit so id rather just enjoy the company around, have as many fun times as i can have, and just live as comfortablely as possible...if i spend half my life becoming successful to enjoy the other half of my life was it really worth it? you may say yes i personally say no
    Of course, I'm not trying to say anyone's right or wrong here, it's just fun to talk about with other people.

I think spending half your life to become successful is worth it as long as you don't dislike what you're doing. If you're enjoying your whole life, but working hard during 2/3 of it, I'd say it's definitely worth it. I'm going to find a job I like, and then work to make everyone else around me happy.

With that said, if I hate myself for half of it just to finally be happy after it's over, then no, you're definitely right. It's just something I'm willing to put my faith in until I retire.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Arlo I saw you crowd surfing during asking haha
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Both of you should do reviews
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Maybe later. I'll just add to arlos