Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    fuk da poleece
    inb4lists
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I lol'd when that one guy yells SLAYER.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Old, but awesome.

Usually I'd be on the side of just getting the crazy religious people be, but that shit is funny.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If that's the one Texas date (I didn't watch the video) doesn't America hobble by on crutches and tell someone to fuck off
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    And people say cops are bad lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSjuZe8ncc
    lol i was there for that
    funny stuff
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    i remember them saying over their megaphone "who here wants to burn in hell with Lamb of God??" and the whoooole line just erupted with roars and cheers it was soo great lol
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    ^ lmao that's awesome
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Didn't we have set times by this time last year?
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    is there still another band to be announced for that one stage?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    is there still another band to be announced for that one stage?
    Nope. All we're waiting on now is the local opening bands.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Charlie Benante: "We decided to pattern the Mayhem set on the kind of shows the RAMONES used to do: a high-energy, non-stop barrage of hit, hit, hit, hit, hit. No lulls, no filler, totally in your face. We're going to be playing a supersonic-paced set loaded with the best of our best."

"We really like the idea of not 'playing to seats,'" added Scott Ian, "and we want our crowd to have the freedom to move around, to go crazy with us. Plus, we've been on the road together now for about two years, so we're tighter as a band than we've ever been. Our Mayhem set will be a fun, fast and furious 45-minutes, so they'd better have the EMTs on hand."
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    J. Goff for president.
    45 minutes eh?
    how the shit is my post off topic
    the rolling stones probably move more live than slayer...

you're prolly right....But K. King just standing there annihilating the place is awesome...Slayer is sheer power at a live show....I'll take the trade off of the band jumping around for the sheer sonic force they unleash...
    But apparently people don't go to live music shows for the music, but to watch people jumping 6 inches in the air and jogging back and forth on the stage.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    the rolling stones probably move more live than slayer...

you're prolly right....But K. King just standing there annihilating the place is awesome...Slayer is sheer power at a live show....I'll take the trade off of the band jumping around for the sheer sonic force they unleash...
    But apparently people don't go to live music shows for the music, but to watch people jumping 6 inches in the air and jogging back and forth on the stage.
    and don't forget fire

lots and lots of fire
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Rammstein was just as if not more powerful than slayer is live. Their guitarists are so clean and powerful I was shocked. I like slayer too just an objective opinion. Without the fire and stage show it would be the same as a slayer show.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    yeah, but rammstein sucks doe :-?