Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I can almost agree with what he's saying about fest shirts...but eh.

The fact that a tour shirt dates a shirt is its selling point lol. Plus when you're bored at a show between bands, they can be a conversation starter.
    That was the dumbest thing I have ever read when it comes to shirts
    How is that dumb? I don't like old dated things. It's not a selling point for me, but that's just my personal preference. I don't want people talking to me that I don't know, unless it's a cute girl. Usually I end up talking to people and the don't have pot or alcohol and end up using mine. I'm too giving

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Clown just seems like a straight up dick.
    Seems that way from every interview I've read or watched
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I've just been a fan of Slipknot for awhile and have never met anyone from the band. So if Corey is doing a signing i'll be bringing slipknot self titled cd booklet with me.

Hopefully he does the signing while motorhead are playing... that way I won't miss any good bands.
    I wish it was during Slayer but it won't be because it's too close to when they would be starting their set.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I will meet whatever bands that are signing during AA, TDWP and the Sumerian bands.
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I will meet whatever bands that are signing during AA, TDWP and the Sumerian bands.
    So during the most entertaining part of the day?
    No, just most of the shitty fucking butt-pirate ear-raping bands.
    inb4lists
    No, just most of the shitty fucking butt-pirate ear-raping bands.
    So during Slayer then?
    Nope.

If it doesn't get in the way of the bands i want to see, i will try to meet, Anthrax, Slayer, and AILD, maybe Corey Taylor idk yet.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well of course you don't know yet no times have been released
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    So during the most entertaining part of the day?
    \m/
    I got to meet Upon A Burning Body last year but they were our Jager Band so they didn't really have many people at their tent. Really cool guys. I don't really care to plan on trying to meet any band though, usually way too crowded.
    I wonder how long it will take a slayer fan to throw a beer bottle at either the devil wears prada or asking Alexandria
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Any word on the rotating slots? I seriously hope AA open the main stage, makes it that much easier to ignore them.

I hope this is our local band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvQ4n6gVKoQ
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I wonder how long it will take a slayer fan to throw a beer bottle at either the devil wears prada or asking Alexandria
    hopefully not long

in all seriousness, it won't happen because most major tour riders like what mayhem will prolly have prevent the venue from serving beer in glass for this specific reason. they make them pour it in plastic cups
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    they dont even let you keep your bottle caps, that shit pisses me off. how am i supposed to mosh with an unopened bottle of water?
    At the Indy venue things could get interesting. The side stages are all gravel
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    they dont even let you keep your bottle caps, that shit pisses me off. how am i supposed to mosh with an unopened bottle of water?
    In 2010 I just asked one of the workers who was walking around selling water bottles for a spare cap, he looked around to make sure nobody saw him and gave me one lol. Last year when I did early entry through presale they didn't search me or take my bottle caps.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    At the Indy venue things could get interesting. The side stages are all gravel
    good thinking :-?