Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I can almost agree with what he's saying about fest shirts...but eh.

The fact that a tour shirt dates a shirt is its selling point lol. Plus when you're bored at a show between bands, they can be a conversation starter.
    image Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Can somebody throw me a link to download This is Exile album by Whitechapel?
    nvm, my torrent began working
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lmao I just get seats because everyone that goes with me only gets seats at DTE.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If you all bought them together that would make sense. If ya'll bought em seperate then that's stupid
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    but the hill is where your bros are...besides will. swear to god if you get snake bites I'm shaving your head too
    I stayed up on the hill until everyone basically left last year. Yeah not planning on getting snake bites.
    Never mind got some sweet seats \m/
    you shall now be known as will jr

I will be waiting for gen public tickets to go on sale. then mosey on down to the palace to buy lawn tickets for mayhem and 311. gonna save 18 bucks in fuck fees. HILL SWAG
    Presale didn't have ticketmaster fees :>
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I wouldn't go to a venue where you're only options are lawn and seats
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    My friend is super pissed at me for losing those section 1 tix... nigga doesn't care it wasn't my fault lol

For some reason this year in Mansfield even the pavilion seats towards the back are like $80, the same price as the seats right up on the stage. Last year I got them for $45. Open air seemed like the way to go
    My friend is super pissed at me for losing those section 1 tix... nigga doesn't care it wasn't my fault lol

For some reason this year in Mansfield even the pavilion seats towards the back are like $80, the same price as the seats right up on the stage. Last year I got them for $45. Open air seemed like the way to go
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It was your fault for not knowing what the county/state button was
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I didn't even get any tickets. I saw what they had listed and didn't understand why they had that listed. PGP has lawn, seats and pit. They just had lawn and reserved p2 (26.50) and reserved p1 (54.50). So I said fuck it..wouldn' even show me where they'd be
    imageimage
    P1 would have been seats closest to the stage and P2 would have been the seats near the lawn
    It was your fault for not knowing what the county/state button was
    haha yeah, I figured that it reserved my tickets throughout the process so I took my time once I started

That's stupid. Every year they had listed lawn, seats or pit. I'll buy at the venue and will probably have better chances at getting what I want
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Xeno just come to Phoenix and get in free.. jesus christ lol
    I love winning with women
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    COREY TAYLOR DOING A SIGNING PROMOTING THE PRE-ORDER FOR THE NEW STONE SOUR RECORD AT THE ROADRUNNER RECORDS TENT EVERY DATE?!

That was posted on the mayhem fest facebook page. That would be amazing if this is true.

Although he better be signing slipknot stuff as well.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I think that means he'll be the only one from Slipknot sighning anything
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Clown is doing a signing with that dirtfedd band.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Joey seems like to much of an egotistical douchebag to sign.
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Clown just seems like a straight up dick.
    I love winning with women