Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    marcus is gonna ask to feel the tdwp singers pussy
    Yeah let me have it!!
    Nola you going for the shocker on Tom?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im sorry im not familiar with who tom is and no im not
    The guy singer from slayer. But ok.jpeg
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    II was homeschooled my senior year.
    at least you didn't go full retard

I got locked up for a year, thats why i had 12th grade home schooled. Then i proceeded to drink myself into a DUI, homelessness and the hospital multiple times, then even after I stopped I started drinking again like 3 times, and when I finally quit for good I almost dies from withdraw. If thats not full retard I donno what is. The only good thing that came out of it is I quit smoking cigarettes cause I was so sick from withdraw and my ladyfriend stuck by me. Good to be clean and serene today!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Reading people complain about TDWP and AA on new forums just makes me laugh. People saying they aren't heavy compared to all mayhem bands ever. Hahaha fucking idiots. I mean I love disturbed,godsmack, even killswitch engage but both bands are easily 5x heavier give or take a few times.
    They are, but their lyrics always suck. And some of them dress like major girls.. And they bring out the scene kids.
    But I ain't complaining. It'll be funny seeing their scene and hxc asses get beat.
    That's why I hate that Slipknot is on this tour.
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Reading people complain about TDWP and AA on new forums just makes me laugh. People saying they aren't heavy compared to all mayhem bands ever. Hahaha fucking idiots. I mean I love disturbed,godsmack, even killswitch engage but both bands are easily 5x heavier give or take a few times.
    They are, but their lyrics always suck. And some of them dress like major girls.. And they bring out the scene kids.
    But I ain't complaining. It'll be funny seeing their scene and hxc asses get beat.
    That's why I hate that Slipknot is on this tour.
    I don't care. I love them and can't wait to see them.
    Photobucket
    I just found it funny that you pretty much described Slipknot in that post.
    I didn't.. You can slam them if you want, your opinion and I don't care really.
    Photobucket
    not opinion.....just facts.....
    not opinion.....just facts.....
    No.. It's an opinion.
    Photobucket
    DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD MEMORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IN MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't get much gayer then that.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    their lyrics always suck. And some of them act like major girls.. And they bring out the fat, smelly kids. But I ain't complaining. It'll be funny seeing their maggot asses get beat.
    That's why I hate that shitknot is on this tour.
    FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THIS WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING THAT YOU STAND FOR!!!!!!! DON'T BELONG, DON'T EXIST, DON'T GIVE A SHIT DON'T EVER..................DEAD MEMORIES INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
    Well, I'm gonna enjoy them. I don't give a shit about how you or anyone else feels about them.
    Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    corey taylor will probably cry about paul gray on stage
    Yeah.. It's called love and compassion. So crazy.
    Photobucket
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers