Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    You really are stupid..
    Photobucket
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    aw does the real world scare you? did you come here to make new friends because you are so socially awkward it makes you sadddd? internet frandz will make your life better don't you worryz

and try something that will actually make me angry. your best bet to get any reaction out of me ever will be the red wings suck. not adding a ley to my name

Wunder understands people like you. he knows you probably got picked on because you were so much smarter and so much better than everyone there, probably even smarter than the teachers. You got home schooled cause your a social retard
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This is the reason people dont like noobs.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited January 2012
    "THIS IS FOR FANS WHO LOVE THEM AND RESPECT THE FACT THEY GOIN EVEN IF U DONT LIKE THEM!!!!! QUIT FUCKIN HATEIN BECAUSE THEY WERE ASKED TO BE ON THE TOUR FUCK OFF FOR REAL IM IN OHIO ILL BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA PPL WHO TRY TO TALK SHIT TO ME IN THE PIT FUCK THT IF U DONT LIKE THE DAMN BAND DONT GO BITCHIN RUININ PPL FUN AND FUCK THE DAMN PETITION SHIT IT WONT FUCKIN WORK IF UR GOING TO CRY AND SHIT ABOUT BANDS GOING GO TO A DAMN COUNTRY CONCERT U FUCKIN CUNTS ASKING ALEXANDRIA IS FUCKIN BEAST AND THE DEVIL WERAS PRADA WON BAND OF THE FUCKIN YEAR 3 YEARS IN A ROW FUCK THT SHIT AND IMPENDING DOOM ON WARPED TOUR WHIT CHAPEL WENT TDWP AND ASKING ALEXANDRIA FUCKIN MAKE THT TOUR!!!!!! QUIT BITCHIN U FUCKIN ASS WHOLES BEFORE I BEAT YALL ASS REAL FUCKIN TALK!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK MY ASKING ALEXANDRIA DICK!!!!!!!!!"

Obvious troll is obvious. 2/10. Would not read again.
    im not quite sure hes trolling
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I never did this yet so.

Slipknot- I enjoy them everytime
    Slayer- hopefully things will go better with ear plugs I'm really looking forward to them again
    Motorhead?- never seen them think it would be cool.
    The devil wears prada- ah hell nah
    Asking Alexandria- is this real life? :-&
    As l lay dying- better be playing the fucking side stage I'm excited to see them again
    Anthrax- never seen them will be awesome to see them on the side stage
    Whitechapel- i used to like them I can deal with it early in the day
    High on fire- never seen them or listened to them but I'm interested in seeing them based on peoples reaction to them being here.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    II was homeschooled my senior year.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    You really are stupid..
    idiocy is rampant here

stop worrying and learn to love the bomb
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    edited January 2012
    Reading people complain about TDWP and AA on new forums just makes me laugh. People saying they aren't heavy compared to all mayhem bands ever. Hahaha fucking idiots. I mean I love disturbed,godsmack, even killswitch engage but both bands are easily 5x heavier give or take a few times.
    Reading people complain about TDWP and AA on new forums just makes me laugh. People saying they aren't heavy compared to all mayhem bands ever. Hahaha fucking idiots. I mean I love disturbed,godsmack, even killswitch engage but both bands are easily 5x heavier give or take a few times.
    They are, but their lyrics always suck. And some of them dress like major girls.. And they bring out the scene kids.
    But I ain't complaining. It'll be funny seeing their scene and hxc asses get beat.
    Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yep...we're going to try to get passes and interview AILD...put in an informal request last night. B-)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Yep...we're going to try to get passes and interview AILD...put in an informal request last night. B-)
    Good luck(:

Photobucket
    They are, but their lyrics always suck. And some of them dress like major girls.. And they bring out the scene kids.
    But I ain't complaining. It'll be funny seeing their scene and hxc asses get beat.
    I'm so scene and hxc you won't believe it. Can't wait to get me ass beat.
    I'm so scene and hxc you won't believe it. Can't wait to get me ass beat.
    \m/
    Photobucket
    Good luck(:

We're going to ask Tim how he got to be some awesomely hot and ripped. :))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Good luck(:

Lol. Ask to feel him.
    Photobucket
    Good luck(:

Lol. Ask to feel him.
    You know I will! If I can call Campbell of Lamb of God Santa to his face...I'll feel up Tim of AILD. :X
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    marcus is gonna ask to feel the tdwp singers pussy
    :))
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy