Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anonymous says Facebook will fall November 5, 2011

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Oops, nevermind.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Absolutely nothing will happen. Bed time, children.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Kinda freaked me out... after i watched that whole video i closed everything except itunes and out of nowhere 4 pages of facebook popped up.. wtf man >-)
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Facebook is like the damn government. The absolute worst thing they'll do is cause it to be down for a couple of minutes. Announcing the date of their attack is useless as well.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Agreed, fuck the iTunes store
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont get why Itunes itself cripples my PC at 100% opening up. I know of other music managers that don't do that. [-(
    I hate that you need to have an account to get artwork. Fuck that, I do it manually.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hate that you need to have an account to get artwork. Fuck that, I do it manually.
    and a lot of the artwork is missing. honestly I am a little tired of the lack of options of a real media manager. I'd like a media manager that

1. will rename all your files in a method of your choosing in the options as long as the program recognizes the artist/album/song
    2. will fill out all ID3 accurately
    3. If ID3 isnt known, then database has the ability to add the entry or fix bad ID3 entries.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Anon should take out Burger King! Bitches hate Burger King.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    anon should take out apple
    edited August 2011
    I wish they'd focus back on scientology. I actually attended those protests. At least it got a shit ton of awareness out there all around the world. Germany has made scientology illegal, and apparently doesn't let Tom Cruise into the country. :-))

Thankfully, all the people I protested with weren't doing it "FOR TEH LULZ HURR DURR". They were all so nice and mature.
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    I wish they'd focus back on scientology. I actually attended those protests. At least it got a shit ton of awareness out there all around the world. Germany has made scientology illegal, and apparently doesn't let Tom Cruise into the country. :-))

Thankfully, all the people I protested with weren't doing it "FOR TEH LULZ HURR DURR". They were all so nice and mature.
    I remember going downtown a few years ago and seeing protesters before I knew it was 4chan and I was like wtf?

They had the masks <_>
    edited August 2011

I remember going downtown a few years ago and seeing protesters before I knew it was 4chan and I was like wtf?

They had the masks <_>
    There was actually a very good reason for the masks. I didn't wear one, but I wore a huge ear flap hat and a bandana to conceal my face.

We concealed our faces because the scientologists will take pictures of you, find out who you are, and CAN fuck your shit up and stalk you. We had one guy in the fucking tree across the street taking pictures of everyone. Thankfully we didn't get any of the super crazy ones because the police were on our side and told the scientologists to not approach us and stay on the other side of the street. And the guy who organized the Dallas protests was telling us that they already got a hold of all of his information and he's had a few incidents with them stalking/harassing him.

Damn, that's retarded
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Scientology has a long history of stuff like that.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I'll paraphrase S. Hawking; "religion is for people who are still afraid of the dark"
    edited August 2011
    I'll paraphrase S. Hawking; "religion is for people who are still afraid of the dark"
    :-bd