Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anonymous says Facebook will fall November 5, 2011

MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
edited August 2011 in Off Topic

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think anonymous is more along the lines of a cult then a hacker organization.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    st00pid waste of timez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I think its legit. And I have no objections.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    It would suck but then I would be like, now I can go outside
    I rarely check fb to begin with. Idgaf if it comes down.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    st00pid waste of timez
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    i didnt watch the video. anonymous is just probably full of nerds who were picked on in school and they think they're tough now cause they can hacked into people's computers. i laugh my ass off everytime one of them gets arrested lol. i do not see the point in what they do or what they claim they will do.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I feel like I just watched a video by some bullshit organized religion trying to push their ideologies on me.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Facebook knows me better than my family and friends? Really? What the fuck does it know? That I'm a 15 year old Rapper that smokes weed? Lol aight. THE FEDS ARE COMING FOR ME MAAAAAN.
    Facebook knows me better than my family and friends? Really? What the fuck does it know? That I'm a 15 year old Rapper that smokes weed? Lol aight. THE FEDS ARE COMING FOR ME MAAAAAN.
    LOL
    They're delusional like Westboro is
    imageimage
    Idk if id say Westboro crazy. More like hippie hackers crazy.
    If they were hippies...they'd be peaceful people who smoke weed and chill out..like John Lennon
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I have nothing on Facebook that's "personal"....
    If they were hippies...they'd be peaceful people who smoke weed and chill out..like John Lennon
    Good point I was just thinking the stereotype of the paranoid hippy that thinks the government is out to get them. I guess my argument is invalid.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    It's not going to happen. Facebook has too much shit on it for even a large group to attack to really make a dent. They tried this with Gaiaonline.com, but it was seriously too big and powerful for them to do anything. They were afraid of that fact that site could play full-length movies on it.

Why can't they just go back to the good old days of things like Habbo raids? :(
    It's not going to happen. Facebook has too much shit on it for even a large group to attack to really make a dent. They tried this with Gaiaonline.com, but it was seriously too big and powerful for them to do anything. They were afraid of that fact that site could play full-length movies on it.

Why can't they just go back to the good old days of things like Habbo raids? :(
    because they are internet anarchists :-))