Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Black Sabbath Reunion

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    definitely not a new album.
    yeah cuz the Heaven and Hell album in 2009 sucked eh?
    losers

yea pretty much did
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    you dont like Dio so fuck off your opinion doesnt count
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Devil You Know was an alright album, it got a ton of praise for its members, not its content. I just had this discussion like three days ago.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    you dont like Dio so fuck off your opinion doesnt count
    the fact i dont like dio should amplify my opinion
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Don't worry nola I don't like Dio either. I have respect for him. I just don't like his music at all.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    nah nola doesn't like Dio and has make that abundantly clear on here
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The fact that I basically worship Dio and still called the album okay is also telling.

TDYK just was alright. Sure, Bible Black was a sorta cool song, but not much more.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited August 2011
    bible black and heaven and hell are the only two dio songs ive ever heard that werent absolutely embarassing
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    Because they don't like Dio? Who cares?

Sure, I disagree with them, but you don't have to like all "legends". I think Led Zeppelin and the Beatles suck, but I respect what they did for music.

EDIT: @xeno
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bible black and heaven and hell are the only two dio songs ive ever heard that wornt absolutely embarassing
    Listen to Master Of Insanity, I love that song. I'd argue that it's Sabbath's best (including Ozzy era)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    The fact that I basically worship Dio and still called the album okay is also telling.

TDYK just was alright. Sure, Bible Black was a sorta cool song, but not much more.
    i like about half the album, Atom and Evil is my favourite song on it. but musically the album was sound so i dont see why people think they cant write another decent album with ozzy on vocals. in my opinion ozzys tone fits the sludge metal better then dio's did. Dio was more talented yes but its the eeriness of ozzys tone that fits the music better

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukk that Sabbath and Dio reunion and new Album was epicz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

i like about half the album, Atom and Evil is my favourite song on it. but musically the album was sound so i dont see why people think they cant write another decent album with ozzy on vocals. in my opinion ozzys tone fits the sludge metal better then dio's did. Dio was more talented yes but its the eeriness of ozzys tone that fits the music better

i agree, i think they could make a decent new album with ozzy..i def think the band still has the talent, its wether ozzy can write any decent songs anymore
    d00d ozzy past two albums sukked exception of like 2 or 3 songs

[-(

blue turbins

Ozzy just has to do lyrics so as long as Iommi makes him run them past him first it should be all good
    exactly, the band is still in good form its whether ozzy can pull it together for an album
    exactly, the band is still in good form its whether ozzy can pull it together for an album
    ozzy needz to get back into singing about evil shit rather than that never gonna stop bullshit

[-(

blue turbins

i didnt like scream at all, bought it and listened to it once but i thought black rain was a solid album but thought down to earth was terrible
    Latimers Mercey is an Ozzy song its evil its about evil people takes me back to MR CROWLEY bout the only song I dug on that CD

[-(

blue turbins