Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Black Sabbath Reunion

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Where were you all on the last 3 classics tours they've done in the last 8 years?
    You know they didn't exactly tour SBIT extensively.......The Final Frontier tour was their most extensive US tour in a while.
    Bruce Dickinson fronted Sabbath pl0x
    [-(
    New Bruce Dickinson solo album please!
    You're both wrong. Iron Maiden needs to do a classics tour first. =;
    um they already did
    And they'll be doing another one. Maiden England anyone?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Where were you all on the last 3 classics tours they've done in the last 8 years?
    You know they didn't exactly tour SBIT extensively.......The Final Frontier tour was their most extensive US tour in a while.
    Bruce Dickinson fronted Sabbath pl0x
    [-(
    New Bruce Dickinson solo album please!
    You're both wrong. Iron Maiden needs to do a classics tour first. =;
    um they already did
    And they'll be doing another one. Maiden England anyone?
    I'm so freakin' pumped for this tour!
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i don't know if i want to see this. I've already seen Sabbath a bunch of times. Last time i saw Iomi and Butler was the second to last show Dio did with Heaven and Hell. Last time i saw Ozzy was Ozzfest last year, and he actually put on a good show. I think i am fine with leaving it as-is. I know Ozzy doing anything else is gonna suck and i don't want my last memories of them to suck......
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In Denver. Where they didnt fucking come besides the last time. Problem?
    Yes. Big problem. I'm even contemplating "coming at you, brah".
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I'll see em if they come around.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    That's what I was thinking
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm not quite sure what to think of this. Part of me thinks it'll be really really good... but the other part of me fears that we'll see something along the lines of Scream.
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i don't know if i want to see this. I've already seen Sabbath a bunch of times. Last time i saw Iomi and Butler was the second to last show Dio did with Heaven and Hell. Last time i saw Ozzy was Ozzfest last year, and he actually put on a good show. I think i am fine with leaving it as-is. I know Ozzy doing anything else is gonna suck and i don't want my last memories of them to suck......
    well the reports say they're writing a new album so you'll get to see some of the new songs live if this actually happens.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i do not want a new album. i've heard everything they've done over the last 30 years. i'm good with a 70's set and call it a day
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not quite sure what to think of this. Part of me thinks it'll be really really good... but the other part of me fears that we'll see something along the lines of Scream.
    Scream was written by the producer. Sabbath will not have the producer write shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    8->
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited August 2011
    Tony Iommi Comments on Today's Posts:

"I'm saddened that a Birmingham journalist whom I trusted has chosen this point in time to take a conversation we had back in June and make it sound like we spoke yesterday about a BLACK SABBATH reunion.

"At the time I was supporting the Home Of Metal exhibition was merely speculating shooting the breeze on something all of us get asked constantly, 'Are you getting back together?'

"Thanks to the Internet it's now gone round the world as some sort of 'official' statement on my part; absolute nonsense. I hope he's enjoyed his moment of glory, he won't have another at my expense.

"To my old pals, Ozzy, Geezer and Bill, sorry about this, I should have known better."
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lawl called it
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ive seen them twice I dont want another fucking tour. And definitely not a new album.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Ozzy would be playing with better musicians, how would it be worse?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage