Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

should i get involved?

2»

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    he should kill the girl and get her out of the way. then he gets the house.

easy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I ran across this today, and thought this might be some sort of comfort for what your brother is about to go through.

"During my friends divorce the ex took him to court for everything she could get, including his dog he had since he was 15. She was able to get the judge to give her custody of his dog Alice. A week or so later a box is mailed to his parent's house with his name on it. When he opened it the box was full of ashes. The bitch had the dog put to sleep at a vet, cremated, put the ashes in a box, and mailed it to him."
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Jesus fucking christ that is fucked up I would kill that bitch if she did that to my dog.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Holy fucking shit, how do these women get the guy's dog?
    edited August 2011
    Oops... my bad. that was depressing. I meant to give hope to laurjohn and post this one:

"My ex is a physician and an addict, so she can manipulate with the best of them. When we decided to split, it was quite clear who was in the wrong, and we agreed that the debt she had accumulated through her multiple tours in rehab (well north of $100K) would stay with her. We didn't have any children, or any joint property to cause any fits over, so the divorce seemed pretty straight forward.
    She got a lawyer to help push it through, and I was going to try to not get one of my own to save costs (obvious mistake). I was supposed to go to her attorney's office to sign some paperwork, but was having trouble reaching someone at the office to make a time to stop by. Her lawyer emailed her that day saying that he hadn't heard from me yet, and she forwarded this email to me, without realizing that she was forwarding me the entire email chain that she had with her counsel. Oops!
    In the email, she very clearly stated that she wanted to slap me with the rehab debt, stating that I was "complicit in her drug use" (totally false)! Needless to say, I went pretty crazy, and immediately hired the most cutthroat lawyer I could find in the area. My lawyer was awesome (and cheap), and he routinely put her in her proper place."
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Opps... my bad. that was depressing. I meant to give hope to laurjohn and post this one:

"My ex is a physician and an addict, so she can manipulate with the best of them. When we decided to split, it was quite clear who was in the wrong, and we agreed that the debt she had accumulated through her multiple tours in rehab (well north of $100K) would stay with her. We didn't have any children, or any joint property to cause any fits over, so the divorce seemed pretty straight forward.
    She got a lawyer to help push it through, and I was going to try to not get one of my own to save costs (obvious mistake). I was supposed to go to her attorney's office to sign some paperwork, but was having trouble reaching someone at the office to make a time to stop by. Her lawyer emailed her that day saying that he hadn't heard from me yet, and she forwarded this email to me, without realizing that she was forwarding me the entire email chain that she had with her counsel. Oops!
    In the email, she very clearly stated that she wanted to slap me with the rehab debt, stating that I was "complicit in her drug use" (totally false)! Needless to say, I went pretty crazy, and immediately hired the most cutthroat lawyer I could find in the area. My lawyer was awesome (and cheap), and he routinely put her in her proper place."
    :-bd
    oh man... wrong one again. my bad

My ex Called to wish me happy fathers day because she had gotten pregnant during our last encounter. Waited for the realization to sink in, emotions to go crazy and then said "I had an abortion though so I don't need anything from you"
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    women are evil
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I don't know if I can feel bad for some of these guys who lose half their shit in a divorce (except when it comes to animals. Fuck those hoes.). I mean, number one they MARRIED the crazy bitch in the first place. They know all the consequences if they were to divorce.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited August 2011
    she has to be able to "maintain the quality of life she is used to"
    this shit makes me fucking rage when i hear about it. my moms current boyfriend was 1 tick away from strangling his ex to death over it.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont see why women can't get jobs after a divorce lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the bitch i was talking about said she was used to not working and the fucktarded judge awarded her 400 a week in alimony
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    so wait im semi confused, why did she get the restraining order?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    so wait im semi confused, why did she get the restraining order?
    because she's an evil bitch.