Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The drought and famine in Somalia have killed more than 29,000 children under the age of 5

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    ITS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD START
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    \ take Jamaica in as a US owned tourist island
    best plan yet
    no because then weed would be scarce
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    \ take Jamaica in as a US owned tourist island
    best plan yet
    no because then weed would be scarce
    :-))
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Take the money we would've been giving to them for support and invest in synthetic technology.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited August 2011
    Nuke the entire country and take Jamaica in as a US owned tourist island
    best plan yet
    lets say it together

Radiation = Bad for everyone
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Nuke the entire country and take Jamaica in as a US owned tourist island
    best plan yet
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    no! do not donate shit to a country that did it to themselves by having shitloads of kids
    we have our own debt to deal with
    Our problems are absolutely nothing compared to theirs. I say donate the fuck out of 'em!
    Give 'em food! They're people just like Americans, and it's not like donating through organizations like redcross and stuff will interfere with anything going on here. Seriously, America can do more than one thing at the same time, don't act like helping Somalia is going to halt any progress in the US.
    Unless you feel like you could personally tell a Somalian family that they did it to themselves and should fuck off.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    the only thing we should be giving these people is condoms, lol.... or birth control, seriously... If that many kids die of hunger, why not just pull out and stop having them?
    imagine a population almost completely ignorant to modern healthcare and hygiene practices, throw in illiteracy, and then the Catholic Church Missionaries who are there helping them say "if you use contraception, GOD will punish you by sending you to HELL to burn for eternity.....These backward peasants are more terrified of sky daddy than an aid worker's lecture on unwanted pregnancy and STDs....
    no! do not donate shit to a country that did it to themselves by having shitloads of kids
    Our problems are absolutely nothing compared to theirs. I say donate the fuck out of 'em!
    Give 'em food! They're people just like Americans, and it's not like donating through organizations like redcross and stuff will interfere with anything going on here. Seriously, America can do more than one thing at the same time, don't act like helping Somalia is going to halt any progress in the US.
    Unless you feel like you could personally tell a Somalian family that they did it to themselves and should fuck off.
    If the top 20 richest people on the planet donated half their net worth, world hunger could be permanently eradicated.....
    Our debt was created by unfunded wars in the middle east.....
    Mikey T for President
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    .....NUKE 'EM.
    .....NUKE 'EM.
    Yee yee
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    give me an address
    ill send them a damn letter
    imageimage
    They're black, they can't read
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're black, they can't read
    :))
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh...well then just
    .....NUKE 'EM.
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    yea thats a great idea so when the grow up they can be good little militants and hijack ships and kidnap people. this country is a blight, absolutely nothing of worth comes from Somalia and Mogadishu is one of the most dangerous places in the world. Whats the point of helping people who will attack you at the first opportunity?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    well since no one will do anything about this i will have to take matters into my own hands.

Anyone else wanna come with me over there and eat the babies?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie