Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** X-Games Thread(Jaycup stay out)

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Caleb Moore died today :(

I thought he would pull through.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I guess I need to go back and watch the end of Thursday because I never did
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    What happened to the dude, marc?
    Searxh caleb moore crash. Its the first video
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Marc can you find a report on his injuries for me?
    that didn't even look that bad. damn :( RIP
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    A 25-year-old professional snowmobiler has died from injuries he sustained during a horrific crash during the Aspen X Games last week.

Caleb Moore passed away this morning in Colorado, a family spokesperson said.

Moore's family declined to release further details about the death, but stated on Sunday that he had suffered a "brain complication" stemming from the accident ... on top of a severe concussion and bleeding of the heart.

:(
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hopefully X-Games will be respectful and not show footage of the crash over and over like they've done before
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    They didn't show it all weekend after Thursday
    edited January 2013
    I don't think they've ever done it to dead people but whenever someone gets in a bad crash its on a loop every day lol. They dig it to Brian Deegan when he ate shit at the winter x-games in like 2005

Then when he was healed up and ready to compete again and was about to do his first jump since they started playing it again :))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    If its a bad fall they will show but death or in critical condition they don't. Years ago when the bmx rider died they wouldn't show it they cut the footage right before he went off the jump every time
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited January 2013
    Dale Earnhardt's crash was all over tv
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Ib4thatwasntxgames<_>.... I thought you guys were just talking about when people died in sporting events not just x games
    rexum420 said:

Ib4thatwasntxgames<_>.... I thought you guys were just talking about when people died in sporting events not just x games

We were just talking about X-Games but its the same shit, just irritating that its like AYO DOE LOOK AT THIS NIGGA CRASH
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2013
    i remember when jake brown got fucked up on the big air jump. that shit was crazy. idk how the fuck he didn't get hurt any worse then he did. he dropped 50 feet out of the air onto the flat bottom
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

i remember when jake brown got fucked up on the big air jump. that shit was crazy. idk how the fuck he didn't get hurt any worse then he did. he dropped 50 feet out of the air onto the flat bottom

I remember watching that live, insane

On a slightly unrelated note, the X-Games have gotten boring as fuck in the past few years. Especially freestyle moto-x. Used to be my favorite thing to watch but now they've done everything lol
    edited February 2013
    that was crazy. the dude just got up and walked away, my jaw dropped. i remember thinking to myself, i'm about to watch someone die on tv when he was on his way down.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2013
    yeah. i actually missed it live so i had to wait for them to show a replay of it. all the commentators were talking about it during that x games broadcast but they wouldn't show it at first. i guess they were waiting to see if he had any life threatening injuries.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie