Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** X-Games Thread(Jaycup stay out)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Speaking of double backflips, I hope that dumbass one trick pony isn't here again. Never in a million years would I have thought that the double backflip could be made unexciting.
    who? i dont think you're talking about pastrana cause he does many more tricks then a double backflip. he's been working on a backflip with a 360 in it. i forgot what they call it.
    No, there was this nobody that did a double backflip at his house and was all bummed that Travis did it first, so he's been at the last few X-Games trying a double backflip and never lands it. I think out of the like 18 times he's tried it he's landed 6. It's fucking lame.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ohhh ok. i can't remember if i paid close attention to summer x games last year or not but i defenitely dont remember that guy.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    That was ridiculous. One of the best Best Trick competitions I've ever seen. Trick of the night goes to the attempt of the no handed front flip.

Sucks that Loza wasn't there though, must've been injured.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Looks like Pastrana is fucked for Rally on Sunday. Son of a bitch >_<
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    X Games are chill :-c
    I know he wanted to do it, but trying it a second time was a fucking stupid idea. When you're trying to do a ridiculous trick, the last thing you want to do is out of frustration rush it again.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i don't really care about the x games but big air is the shit
    I usually just watch the motocross ones. Skateboarding Big Air is cool too but I don't really care about the others.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    LOL pastrana was doing what? :P
    LOL pastrana was doing what? :P
    a 720. Shit was ridiculous.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My favorite event is already over :-( skateboard park. Good thing I like to watch every event though. And I wonder how pissed the sponsors of the nationwide car are that pastrana broke his leg
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Been watching the games both days...

While I want to see this 14 year old kid succeed at the 900...I kinda wanna see him just crash and burn lol
    image Photobucket
    Been watching the games both days...

While I want to see this 14 year old kid succeed at the 900...I kinda wanna see him just crash and burn lol
    Same :))

Kinda like I was hoping Nate Adams would crash in his victory run.
    Gagnon just pulled the biggest fucking derp on his final run after Shaun White just beat his score seconds before.
    image Photobucket
    I stopped watching, glad I did because I hate Shaun White.

Kinda funny and sad that they advertised "Pastranathon" or whatever and now it's all off
    Shaun White was losing by like .33 and he kept falling...then Gagnon bumped his score up a little bit. Time ran out but everyone still had one run left. Shaun goes into god mode and pull an epic run. Gagnon goes up, drops in and doesn't even start to do a trick befor falling.
    image Photobucket
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shaun White killed it on that last run!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Looks like Pastrana is doing rallycross tomrrow lol. Dude is just crazy.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    im glad white won vert cause IMO gagnon's first place run was not better then whites and didnt deserve to be given such a high score. and white's last run deserved to be higher then a 93. it was only 1 point higher then gagnon's and it was sooooo much better. same thing happened to daniel dhers the day before but he eventually won gold which i was glad to see. sometimes i think these judges just hand out the score they think is neccessary to make things more interesting.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie