Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2011
    That's strange, it looks a lot like the cover of my upcoming mixtape

I don't know why I feel that is the funniest thing I've seen on here haha
    Maybe it's because I've been in this thread too long
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    I'm really not gonna argue this with some trailer trash faggot that has no idea what he's talking about. I need shock value to make it as a White Rapper? REALLY? Really, and I mean really, think about what the fuck you just said you fucking moron. That's like saying a black dude has to do something outlandish and ridiculous to be a Metal Musician. And uhh, none of the White Rappers that are big right now rely on shock value. Mac Miller, fun ass white boy that raps about weed, bitches, etc. Chris Webby, raps about how bad he wants success, what Music means to him, as well as weed, etc. Yelawolf, same thing except he's also an insanely fast Rapper. None of them rely on shock value, they made it because they're just that, good Rappers. The skin color has nothing to do with it you ignorant fat fuck.
    I'm really not gonna argue this with some trailer trash faggot that has no idea what he's talking about. I need shock value to make it as a White Rapper? REALLY? Really, and I mean really, think about what the fuck you just said you fucking moron. That's like saying a black dude has to do something outlandish and ridiculous to be a Metal Musician. And uhh, none of the White Rappers that are big right now rely on shock value. Mac Miller, fun ass white boy that raps about weed, bitches, etc. Chris Webby, raps about how bad he wants success, what Music means to him, as well as weed, etc. Yelawolf, same thing except he's also an insanely fast Rapper. None of them rely on shock value, they made it because they're just that, good Rappers. The skin color has nothing to do with it you ignorant fat fuck.
    image Photobucket
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited August 2011
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    faggot fuck fucking moron. ignorant fat fuck.
    good argument eric

=D>

Lol I love how you couldn't respond because you know I owned you. Fucking moron.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You didn't own anyone actually
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    finally listened to worldwide choppers lol. im awaiting the full version
    Suck my dick actually.
    I respect your efforts, and the song was pretty good I think a full version will be cool.

But Rex won that one hands down haha
    image Photobucket
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Suck my dick actually.
    =D> I-) whats with all the childish comebacks from EVERYBODY who hath commented on this?
    edited August 2011
    How? By responding like a fucking retard with no logic as usual? Yep, he sure told me.
    Lol I love how you couldn't respond because you know I owned you. Fucking moron.
    you didn't own me...first of all while i don't follow rap i know who all the famous rappers are because that culture is jammed down ever ones throats on tv every single day...plus bitches like that type of shit so i see it everyday....and i have not heard of one of those white rappers you claim are famous...second of all all you did is call me some names and insinuate i live in a trailor

Lol because you don't fucking listen to Hip Hop you fucking idiot! Exactly why I say you're fucking ignorant. You give me your opinion on Hip Hop/my songs as if you actually know what the fuck you're talking about, which you don't. And it showed when you said that as a white Rapper, I NEED shock value.

Mac Miller and Yelawolf are huge at this point, Chris Webby is on his way up.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How? By responding like a fucking retard with no logic as usual? Yep, he sure told me.
    He responded as you normally do. With pictures and such.

Anyway I'm not getting on you just pointing that out. But I have not only grown tired of your rap career same as Ed being a girl but also everyone giving you shit. It's annoying on all ends.

But as people on here like to say

I will

Dealwithit.jpg
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited August 2011
    Grown tired of my Rap career? And why is that? Does it affect your life in anyway, whatsoever? Nope. So shut the fuck up.