Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A collection of my latest flows. (LOUD ADDED.)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No. If you ask anyone if they know any white rappers they will name off Eminem or Vanilla Ice. But Eminem would be answered more. Can you me why he blew up? It's because he was extremely controversial, shocked people, pissed people off, made them uneasy, ect. Women, gay groups, and the government had issues with him. Vanilla Ice was a one hit wonder and no one cares. Sure, there are other white rappers out there but no one really knows who they are and as far as I know are in a group or some bullshit. I can see where Rex is coming from and he makes sense. The fact that you don't listen and go the "fuck you faggot, suck my dick because you donno what you're talking about" route isn't a shocker
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    More so Erik your going crazy about everything rap just like Ed has with his pop music. But like I said it is equally annoying that people are continuing to give you shit. You seem to forget what I said to you a month or two back but it's okay I won't take the "shut the fuck up" to heart.

And no I don't have a problem with people liking different things.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    How? By responding like a fucking retard with no logic as usual? Yep, he sure told me.
    He responded as you normally do. With pictures and such.

Anyway I'm not getting on you just pointing that out. But I have not only grown tired of your rap career same as Ed being a girl but also everyone giving you shit. It's annoying on all ends.

But as people on here like to say

I will

Dealwithit.jpg

yeah i wasn't really trying to give him shit...i was just telling him if he wants to make it on a large level he needs shock value

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol I love how you couldn't respond because you know I owned you. Fucking moron.
    insinuate
    using that vocab lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    No. If you ask anyone if they know any white rappers they will name off Eminem or Vanilla Ice. But Eminem would be answered more. Can you me why he blew up? It's because he was extremely controversial, shocked people, pissed people off, made them uneasy, ect. Women, gay groups, and the government had issues with him. Vanilla Ice was a one hit wonder and no one cares. Sure, there are other white rappers out there but no one really knows who they are and as far as I know are in a group or some bullshit. I can see where Rex is coming from and he makes sense. The fact that you don't listen and go the "fuck you faggot, suck my dick because you donno what you're talking about" route isn't a shocker
    No, actually, he's huge because he's legitimately an amazing Rapper. The shock value added, of course, but that's not at all the sole reason that he's famous. And no, Mac Miller has a huge following now, Yelawolf is getting there. It's not my fault that people are fucking ignorant and regard Eminem as the only white Rapper. I could go on and on, The Alchemist, Mac Miller, Chris Webby, JAMS, Beastie Boys, Yelawolf, Eminem, Machine Gun Kelly, Kreayshawn, Etc.

Grown tired of my Rap career? And why is that? Does it affect your life in anyway, whatsoever? Nope. So shut the fuck up.
    No...it's cuz that's all you talk about and post about. It's everywhere
    How? By responding like a fucking retard with no logic as usual? Yep, he sure told me.
    You don't understand. You want to be successful on your own you're going to have to do something different then what anyone else is doing, even the blacks and have shock value. That is why Em blew up and was so successful. Those others don't matter because you would have to listen to rap only.....Everyone knows who Eminem is though no matter what genre of music they listen to and know at least one of his songs. You are just assuming he was a retard with no logic because you don't like him and don't want to listen to what he says
    imageimage
    He responded as you normally do. With pictures and such.

Anyway I'm not getting on you just pointing that out. But I have not only grown tired of your rap career same as Ed being a girl but also everyone giving you shit. It's annoying on all ends.

But as people on here like to say

I will

Dealwithit.jpg

yeah i wasn't really trying to give him shit...i was just telling him if he wants to make it on a large level he needs shock value

Which is why you're a fucking idiot.

This is so shocking, right? Yet this dude is more successful than you could ever hope to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
    No, actually, he's huge because he's legitimately an amazing Rapper. The shock value added, of course, but that's not at all the sole reason that he's famous. And no, Mac Miller has a huge following now, Yelawolf is getting there. It's not my fault that people are fucking ignorant and regard Eminem as the only white Rapper. I could go on and on, The Alchemist, Mac Miller, Chris Webby, JAMS, Beastie Boys, Yelawolf, Eminem, Machine Gun Kelly, Kreayshawn, Etc.

You don't get what I'm trying to get across. But ok
    imageimage

dude...you were like 6 years old when eminem got famous...how would you have any idea what made him famous.....he is famous because when people heard his shit people would say holy shit i can't believe he said that...or just flat out laugh cause what he said was hilarious

Grown tired of my Rap career? And why is that? Does it affect your life in anyway, whatsoever? Nope. So shut the fuck up.
    No...it's cuz that's all you talk about and post about. It's everywhere

Just like your complaining, right? Deal with it.
    You don't understand. You want to be successful on your own you're going to have to do something different then what anyone else is doing, even the blacks and have shock value. That is why Em blew up and was so successful. Those others don't matter because you would have to listen to rap only.....Everyone knows who Eminem is though no matter what genre of music they listen to and know at least one of his songs. You are just assuming he was a retard with no logic because you don't like him and don't want to listen to what he says.

IDGAF, like I said, not my fault people are ignorant and regard Eminem as the only white Rapper. And you're dumb as fuck to think the only reason he's big is because of shock value. He's a fucking amazing lyricist, THAT'S what got him somewhere.

dude...you were like 6 years old when eminem got famous...how would you have any idea what made him famous.....he is famous because when people heard his shit people would say holy shit i can't believe he said that...or just flat out laugh cause what he said was hilarious

Gonna be ignorant yet again? I grew up idolizing him. At like 6-7, all I listened to was The Eminem Show. I think I know all about him getting big you stupid fuck.

hes not the only white rapper....but him and the bestie boys are literally the only white rappers that i can think of off the top of my head that have stayed famous over the years....i have no idea who that guy is...and haven't heard of him and i hang out with chicks that dig this kind of music and most likely he can't be that famous.....my point being these guys you name will all be out of the game in 2 or 3 years...no one will give a fuck what there doing
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Kreayshawn

that bitch is annoying as hell
    lol the eminem show sucked
    hes not the only white rapper....but him and the bestie boys are literally the only white rappers that i can think of off the top of my head that have stayed famous over the years....i have no idea who that guy is...and haven't heard of him and i hang out with chicks that dig this kind of music and most likely he can't be that famous.....my point being these guys you name will all be out of the game in 2 or 3 years...no one will give a fuck what there doing
    Let's peep how many views Donald Trump has...

Yep, not big in the slightest.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of shit, before you make yourself look even more retarded about something you have not the slightest clue about.

Kreayshawn

that bitch is annoying as hell
    She's adorable. :X :X :X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7NM2H3a0A

edited August 2011
    I don't fucking complain all the time you cunt. If you would actually read posts and have a conversation or post something here that isn't rap related you would realize that. If rap is all you give a fuck about why are you still on this forum?
    imageimage
    I don't fucking complain all the time you cunt. If you would actually read posts and have a converdation or post something here that isn't rap related you would realize that. If rap is all you give a fuck about why are you still on this forum?

OH U MAD NOW.

Anyways, yea you do, on a daily basis actually. And I'm perfectly capable of having a conversation, but faggots gonna fag and keep bashing on me, so, in conclusion, want me to have normal conversations? Stop riding my dick. And you overexaggerate that shit to Hell, it's not all I talk about, other than posting songs in the floats my boat thread, which is the fucking point of that thread. Deal with it bitch.

Let's peep how many views Donald Trump has...

Yep, not big in the slightest.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of shit, before you make yourself look even more retarded about something you have not the slightest clue about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

this video has over 51 million views....a youtube view count does not impress me

No, I don't complain on a daily basis
    imageimage