Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

War on the System

2»

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Last time I checked, hacking is illegal.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    exactly. and what i dont understand is if they're gonna commit a felony they might as well steal something to make it worth their while, no? :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I guess. However, in a just world, hacking a government to resist and expose corruption wouldn't be criminal.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So hacking Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Sony, Movie industry, and music industry is ok? lol ok
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Hmm last time I checked, nothing on whatistheplan, at least so far, is illegal. But hey, generalizations and misinformed opinions are super!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited July 2011
    I at first didn't mind these people but they have turned into bunch of selfish assholes. Let's hack Sony! Yay great fun oo and let's let personal info from millions of users leak out and be vulnerable. Sounds swell. I had to change my debit card number and some info on my ps3 because of these tools.

Disclaimer: I didn't care about not being able to play online.
    Hmm last time I checked, nothing on whatistheplan, at least so far, is illegal. But hey, generalizations and misinformed opinions are super!
    So hacking Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Sony, Movie industry, and music industry is ok? lol ok
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ape, the people behind the Sony attacks and the people behind this website are 2 completely different things.

You people need to lrn2internet god damn
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Anon was involved in the Sony shit correct?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I thought it was Lulzsec
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    sony earned their attack and each one that follows
    Who cares? Anyone else who attacks Sony will get hunted down and arrested just like what they're doing now
    imageimage
    nobody should care about anything according to you dawn
    Yeah, it was Lulzsec not Anonymous, Anon and Lulzsec have like merged and become AntiSec or something like that I dno. Regardless of whether or not Anon is committing "crimes" against these corporations, these corporations have been committing crimes against humanity since their inception. They continue to support a system that ensures that poverty will exist permanently and to top it all off they encroach upon our human right to freedom of expression, speech, etc. Now tell me who's a criminal.
    How does Sony encroach upon our right to freedom of expression, speech ect?
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I didn't know my Visa card was keeping me from expressing my freedom :-)) Tell me more.
    Visa, mastercard, etc was hacked because they stopped accepting donations to wikileaks when the whole Julian Assange shitfest went down.

Sony is a special case, as far as i can tell they were hacked because they promised services on the PS3 that were later removed. When George Hotz tried to restore the OtherOS capabilities to his PS3, Sony reacted and a media/legal shitstorm ensued.

You have to kind of think of it in a higher context, seeing what each human is capable of individually, then as a collective. What we fight for is the ability to live a lifestyle free of the worry of needing to be cautious because "Big Brother is watching." We want to able to express ourselves free from taboo. We should be judged individually, not as a collective. There should be no, one size fits all. And when confronted with an opinion that is different, the credibility of that opinion is based rather on the tenants of that opinion itself, instead of any bias towards the political or religious polarity of said opinion. We are working towards a more prosperous human race.
    sony made themselves a target when the went stomping all over privacy rights in court demanding google and youtube turn over info on everyone who even viewed stuff of the PS3 crack and was threatening to go after people just for looking at it.