Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

War on the System

TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
edited July 2011 in Off Topic
Anonymous has announced their "plans" for how they plan to wage war against the system. They released this video to communicate how things will work, where you can go, and what you can do for Anon/yourself/the world.

I highly recommend that everyone watches this, and do what they can to participate. It's the beginning of a new era of freedom; true freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YhgKErZUNQ

Anon also created their own social networking website, Anonplus, after several members were removed and banned from GooglePlus. The website can be found at www.anonplus.com, but it is currently under construction. Right now it exists as a forum.

More information about the plan can be found here, http://www.whatis-theplan.org/.

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited July 2011
    I love that they used footage from Gamer in there.

Anyway, I'll definitely be following up on this.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    10 min. long? fuck that. but anyway.......

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I love that they used footage from Gamer in there.

Anyway, I'll definitely be following up on this.
    They also used footage from this movie called Waking Life It's a great movie.

Reading some of the ideas from the websites they've started, I find it all very exciting. I hope the revolution takes. Imagine the world we could be living in lol. Anyways, they have a lot of goals and ideas for making the world a better place. One of their website for the plan explains about the evolution of Anon from being just a group of *channers into a group with a motive and goal.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Waking life is a fantastic movie. Highly recommended.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oM4YM8CYyI&feature=player_embedded#at=46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Qzpq_j6zY&feature=player_embedded

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN: SATURDAY JULY 30th, NIGHTFALL (in your respective area) for street ops. 9:00 PM EST for ONLINE OPS.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBJECTIVE: Spread the word that Anonymous is here and we are a force to be reckoned with by posting flyers, stickers, tags, etc across your cities. Anyone participating in online ops will be hitting twitter, facebook, youtube and myspace.

STREET:
    Print flyers from the gallery, or make your own. Get stickers from the shop or print your own at home. Get your stencils ready and the paint to go with it. Hit major centers across your city and spread the message the freedom is alive in all of us and Anonymous is here to make sure the people are heard! Let everyone know that CHANGE IS ON THE WAY.

We recommend getting a group together in your respective area, prepare your materials and hit the streets at nightfall on July 30th. Comm systems help with keeping track of progress with members of your local team. Keep track of flyers and stickers posted and have a total tally ready. Post your total amount in this thread once you return to "home base".

(Example: 300 flyers, 50 stickers - Witchita, Kansas).

We will announce the total amount upon completion of Onslaught.

**For additional exposure and to share with others how much fun it can be to take the action to the streets, make a sweet video of your local team operation. If all goes according to plan, you will see one coming from Firstmonkey and Mavendetta!

ONLINE:
    We will have two designated coordinators in operations chat. Most likely these coordinators will be moderators. Coordinators will divide online participants into teams. Each team will focus on a designated target. Teams will post a specified link/message to targets and keep tally of how many posts made. Members posting to facebook can upload flyers to their photos and tag celebrities as well. (This method works quite well. Be sure to select an eye-catching flyer with plenty of color for this method). Upon completion, each member will report their posts to a coordinator who will keep a tally on total posts.

(Example: 150 posts - Twitter, 200 posts - Facebook).

We will announce the total amount upon completion of Onslaught.

We will need as many active participants as possible for this operation!

**THIS IS AN ALL-HANDS COMMUNITY EVENT!**

If you cannot participate by hitting the streets, be sure to join the online teams! Every participant counts! Remember: The success of The Plan and this movement depends on you! And by you, I mean each and every one of us!

MODERATORS: If you will not be able to do any street-action and are interested in coordinating and participating in the online portion of the operation, please send Mavendetta a PM.

Members: If you will be participating in the online portion of the operation, please be sure to report to the operations channel in IRC at 8:30-9:00PM EST on Saturday July 30th so that teams can be assigned, a message/link assigned and target designation.

Updates will be released on this post. Stay tuned and check back for new info.
    Get those flyers, stickers, stencils and post-it notes ready! And online teams...get ready for some copy/pasta!

THIS IS ONSLAUGHT!

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t3446-updated-operation-onslaught-july-30th-2011-nightfall-and-9pm-est
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    mayhem for me is that night. but i wouldnt do it if even if it wasnt
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I have Mayhem the day after. So its possible
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    I'm gonna be spreading posters with a couple friends, around Bradford. We might even go meet up with some other Anons and sspread posters in Toronto.
    I'm gonna be spreading posters with a couple friends, around Bradford. We might even go meet up with some other Anons and sspread posters in Toronto.
    I might print out some flyers and paste em around this town
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i couldnt even get through 3 and a half minutes of that crap lol. "anonymous" have watched the matrix movies one too many times. they even put a lawrence fishbourne quote from the matrix in there :-))
    fuckin' nerds.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'll be doing this
    For people who want posters here is a link to their official websites gallery:
    http://www.whatis-theplan.org/gallery/index.htm

*I'm an admitted Grammar-Nazi; I noticed some of these posters and flyers have terrible wording and some are meant for other countries. Might wanna scan through and make sure they make sense.

Here is a direct link to their posters:
    http://www.whatis-theplan.org/gallery/Posters/Posters-cat_c2.htm

And here is one for their flyers:
    http://www.whatis-theplan.org/gallery/Flyers/Flyers-cat_c1.htm

Do work.
    I'm definitely gonna be doing work that night \m/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    In what is now known to be an international operation, 20 members of hacker group Anonymous (the group responsible for some of Sony's early hacking woes) were arrested today in the US and Europe.

According to a report today on CNN, a senior federal law enforcement official has said that more than 15 search warrants have been executed as part of "an ongoing operation targeting the hacking collective known as Anonymous."
    This is a nationwide effort, with warrants being served by the FBI in New York, Florida and San Francisco -- as well as other unspecified areas. In New York, agents targeted a half-dozen locations on Long Island, in Brooklyn and the Bronx, where numerous computers and records were seized as part of the investigation. So far, 14 people have been arrested, and it's expected that this number will rise today.
    Anonymous have been linked with a string of attacks on numerous web sites and organizations, including the CIA, Fox news, the Church of Scientology, the Motion Picture Association of America and the Recording Industry Association of America, and have launched denial of service attacks on MasterCard, PayPal and Visa.
    Update: in the United States, a total of 15 people have been arrested today following raids across the country. And just a few minutes ago, it was confirmed that a London teenager was also arrested in the United Kingdom, and a further four people are being held in the Netherlands following raids in those countries by authorities working in conjunction with the FBI.

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
    Yikes.

Shits goin down.
    Yeah, just goes to show how fascist the government has become. They target political activists as terrorists and user cyber attacks as cause for war. Shit's rediculous. But that's ok because for each Anon they arrest, they give us more attention, they bring more eyes to our cause and that means that more people will open their minds to the truth. For everyone one of us that falls, a hundred more are there to pick up the torch.