Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Restaurant Bans ALL Children Under the Age of 6

124»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    my son turns 6 in sept. i should bring him there and have him go nuts
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly if the place is a quiet, upscale, adult orientated place then I would think the parents who would be bringing their kids there would feel uncomfortable bringing potentially loud kids there anyway. Of course that's assuming that the parents have brains, which clearly alot of them lack. If there was only a way to ban stupid, clueless idiots from restaurants..... :-?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    that's really what we need... a "I'm not a dumbfuck" license. and the license can get revoked at any time by this man

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    only restaraunts i actually bring my son to is Friendlies and McD's. My son doesnt scream or anything, but he likes to go up to random people, sit beside them and say Hi. Freaks out some people
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I don't see a problem with this. You kind of know which restaurants are geared towards families and which ones aren't. Sorry but Applebees and Dennys are not nice restaurants, you hillbillys. Those are exactly the type of restaurants that kids should be going to.
    so a restaurant with a bar is a family restaurant?
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Razor needs to hit this place up and give a dining review
    I'm actually a little closer to it than she is. A fun fact, the original Dawn of the Dead was filmed in Monroeville, it seems the zombies never left though.
    I plan on going and checking it out soon. I live about 5 hours away though toward philly. I was in Butler last summer right outside Pittsburgh that place was one of the most boring places I've ever been.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, Butler sucks lol
    I don't see a problem with this. You kind of know which restaurants are geared towards families and which ones aren't. Sorry but Applebees and Dennys are not nice restaurants, you hillbillys. Those are exactly the type of restaurants that kids should be going to.
    That's what I wad thinking. I can see Applebees as a family restaurant if your kids are teenagers around 15...but not for kids 6 and under. Same with other resaurants. If I had kids I would pretty much only bring them to McDonalds, BK, and a few other places. If I take them anywhere else like a sit down place it would have to be because I have no choice and if they act out at all, punishment will happen
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I am proud of this owner more places need to do this. Nothing worse then little kids crying for a hour while your eating.
    I was about to agree, but then I remembered how much worse it is on a plane.
    I love winning with women
    I am proud of this owner more places need to do this. Nothing worse then little kids crying for a hour while your eating.
    I was about to agree, but then I remembered how much worse it is on a plane.
    i was watching the view today, not my choice it was on at work, but some airlines are considering banning infants in first class
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

doesn't mean you can't agree to how annoying it issssssss
    I agree, but what I can't agree to is
    I love winning with women
    Yeah, Butler sucks lol
    That's what I wad thinking. I can see Applebees as a family restaurant if your kids are teenagers around 15...but not for kids 6 and under. Same with other resaurants. If I had kids I would pretty much only bring them to McDonalds, BK, and a few other places. If I take them anywhere else like a sit down place it would have to be because I have no choice and if they act out at all, punishment will happen
    then why do they have separate kids menus and crayons?
    Yeah, Butler sucks lol
    cuz almost all restaurants do
    Yeah, Butler sucks lol
    cuz almost all restaurants do
    And would you rather them have nothing and your kids have nothing to occupy themselves eith so they're almost gaurenteed to whine and be loud becayse they're bored and don't wsnt to be there? I didn't think so. Places have to be prepared for when people bring their kids because it's bound to happen
    imageimage
    Of course it's bound to happen, because they encourage it to happen People can't go out for dinner now once you have kids? go to a bar then if u dont wanna be around kids. applebees markets itself as a family restaurant. Is that the only restaurant that you have in your town or something? lol
    No...There's DeeJays BBQ Grill and Bar, EatnPark, Golden Coral, Smokey Bones BBQ, Red Lobster, Texas Steakhouse, Dave and Busters, Panera Bread m ect. And to be honest here, that's not what I was saying. You can bring your kids out if you can control them...if they whine, cry and scream all the time no one wants to hear that shit or eat while hearing it. I don't and I know a lot of others don't either. Threaten to take something away from them if they start or tell them if they behave you'll get them desert or a toy. Besides...a lot of the places I listed I would not bring a kid younger then 6 to
    imageimage
    If we wanna go out to dinner and can't get a sitter, Applebee's would be one of the first places to go, because it's loud as hell in there and if the kids are annoying, nobody will notice. I would never take kids to an actual nice restaurant because I would have respect for the other patrons and it would likely be expensive as fuck. My kids are usually pretty good at restaurants but there were a handful of times, when they were younger that they sucked, but luckily I was in places like Applebees or Chili's or something where it just blended in with all of the other noise.
    We must have a quiet Applebeess lol. And idk where there's a chili's that isn't more then an hour away
    imageimage
  • Da_sheepzDa_sheepz Posts: 162
    I don't see a problem with this.