Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Restaurant Bans ALL Children Under the Age of 6

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Denny's sucks when we have brats or loud ass drunk people, I don't mind when I work there but if I was eating I would hate the fuck out of it.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    a restaurant should be able to deny service to whoever they want
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    a restaurant should be able to deny service to whoever they want
    I thought they do??....
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    you thought wrong lol
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    fuck this shit. make a ban that no kid 8 or younger is allowed into the movies(unless it's a kids movie) into the god damn theaters. Fucking hate it when parents bring babies and kids to R rated movies or pg-13 and they cry or don't stfu. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Razor needs to hit this place up and give a dining review
    :-)) It is pretty close, like half hour close. :-?
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    fuck this shit. make a ban that no kid 8 or younger is allowed into the movies(unless it's a kids movie) into the god damn theaters. Fucking hate it when parents bring babies and kids to R rated movies or pg-13 and they cry or don't stfu. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    she looks like a kid tho they might not let her in lol
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    she looks like a kid tho they might not let her in lol
    :-j hahaha, true.
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    You have no idea how bad I have wanted to punch this one 5 year old kid's parent in the face for bringing them to mother fucking Lord of the Rings.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Kids are just nothing but little shits now except maybe one or two here and there. Idk what the fuck is goin' on cuz it could be multiple reasons or just one. Parents need to do more, tell their kidd what's up and shit and discipline them. I donno if it's just the way things are now either since evidently there are 6 years olds out there with fucking iPhones. Makes me not even want to have a child...ever...to be completely honest
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I donno if it's just the way things are now either since evidently there are 6 years olds out there with fucking iPhones.
    I can't really get mad at kids using technology because look at all the shit we had. All the game consoles, Game Boys, and I discovered the internet when I was 9.
    I donno if it's just the way things are now either since evidently there are 6 years olds out there with fucking iPhones.
    I can't really get mad at kids using technology because look at all the shit we had. All the game consoles, Game Boys, and I discovered the internet when I was 9.
    In the 90's it was Atari, Nintendo, Sega, and the gameboy annoyed me alot. But I didn't have a consol until I was 10, and that was the 64. I mainly spent time with my mom playing cards and bored games, and the rest of the time I was outside playing with my friends or doing something by myself. I technically discovered the internet when I was 4 lol. Times are just really really different now then they were over 10 years ago and I don't really think it's for the better lol
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I played outside until my parents moved me to the country(gonna eat a lot of peaches) and no one lived within 10 miles of me.
    TPOTUSOA<3

I was outside alot even though I had like a total of maybe 8 friends lol. I still was outside alot all through middle school when I gained more friends.
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    honestly, 6 is a little old. 3 and under is more what they are looking for I think. Any kid that is 4 or older is old enough to behave themselves in restaurants. And if there is a 4 year old who can't, it is really shitty parenting and the kid will do the same shit at 10 or whatever age. 3 and under sometimes cry to get what they need because they dont know how to communicate yet.
    I've seen a lot of kids who scream when they get mad at 6
    imageimage
    I've seen a lot of kids who scream when they get mad at 6
    yeah... Like I just said-bad parenting. and it isnt going to change when the kid is7,8,9,10,11, 18, etc. I am talking about mental capability of a child and the ability to control your actions in a nice setting such as a sit down restaurant.

My kids would never act up or scream in a family setting. Our friends who have the same aged kids would. But if you stop and watch the parenting differences between us, it becomes clear why their kids are the way they are.
    Also... I doubt this really matters to most parents. Taking the family out to eat is a hundred bucks. That is food for a week!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't see a problem with this. You kind of know which restaurants are geared towards families and which ones aren't. Sorry but Applebees and Dennys are not nice restaurants, you hillbillys. Those are exactly the type of restaurants that kids should be going to.