Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hey California people, or those who have been

13»

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In 2007 me and two other buddies drove from New Hampshire to Florida in less then 24 hours driving time. Of course we went to Disney world and Universal studios but what made it better is we went at the end of October. So there were barely any lines for any rides. Every other time i've gone its been during summer when its fucking packed.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When I went this summer it was not crowded at all. The trick for Disney is to stay on resort so you can get Fast Passes and extra ride time
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm not a Disney fan if I'm going to a park I'm going to the universal parks or to busch gardens. If I was in California it would be magic mountain the one six flag park I would risk going to.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Magic Mountain is the most fun park I've ever been to. Hopefully Bianca and I will be going back for my fourth time in December.
    I love winning with women
    Cedar point > magic mountain. I don't have to even go to magic mountain to know this solely based on magic mountains ownership
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Strat, give me some info on San Diego.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited July 2011
    i guess it depends on what you're looking to do.... and what you're into.

San Diego is a HUGE military town, and we've got museums up the ass here.... both military and not. You can take a tour inside this motherfucker:

There's also:

- the beaches (derp)
    - you could rent quads or bikes and hit the dunes out east breh (mo money mo problems though)

-Tijuana (go during the day, definitely.... it's not a warzone like fox news make it out to be,but they can smell a tourist a mile a way and will try to scam ya. The main street in downtown Tijuana is catered for them gringos.... so you'll be able to manage)

- Wild Animal Park (best time is during the summer)
    - The Gaslamp (in downtown SD, filled with restaurants/bars/clubs/cafes..... think New Orleans but with more tools and less bewbs)

- Petco Park.... you wont enjoy the ball being played, but its one hell of a stadium (also in downtown) and its one of the cheapest in the league. (they have a 25+ dollar all you can eat section... which pwns!)

The start of the Pacific Coast Highway is also a couple hours drive from in San Diego.... you could rent a car and drive up on it (if you're going to be heading up to the LA area anyway).
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    we dont have amusement parks here though.... except for fucking Legoland and Seaworld. But meh
    Thank you for all that. The quad rising in the dunes has me intrigued
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) CHIPS!!!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Magic Mountain
    That was the first thing I mentioned to her. Was also the reason I asked how far San Diego was from la
    Maybe try and get a round of 18 at pebble beach (not sure if this is even possible)

it costs 495$ to play a round there...plus cart fees if your not staying at one of there hotels

• xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    Santa Monica pier
    Ape <_>
    ¿que?