Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coheed & Cambria bassist arrested for armed robbery

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    so you're saying people should have complete freedom to do Meth?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so you're saying people should have complete freedom to do Meth?
    yes. I've said that many times.

Basically I don't believe there is anyone not doing Meth because it is illegal. I don't think there are people not shooting up Heroin because it is illegal. If anything I think making them illegal, helps hold the appeal of doing the drug and promotes the black market. If we were serious about getting people off drugs, then we would legalize all, educate, and have programs to help get people help if they want it. Getting your Heroin from a pharmacy with a doctors prescription could be cheaper then getting it from the street. And if that shit moved to pharmacy type control, then its abuse would eventually fade out.

All drugs should be legal. People should be allowed to make decisions that affect only their life. If they want to sit in their basement and snort crack, who the fuck are they hurting besides themselves? no one. If they want to get behind the wheel or rob someone, then society needs to step up. But we already have that problem. Basically legalizing drugs will dramatically reduce the crime rates and eventually decrease the substance abuse rates.

And these thoughts are not just contained to drugs. I have no problems with prostitution. If two people feel that they are better off exchanging sex for money, then it is no ones right to stop them from making that exchange of services/goods that benefits both of them. I don't support borders, and don't believe there should be anything to prevent immigrants from immigrating here. All are welcome. I support doctor assisted suicide. basically, if something involves only themselves, then no one has the right to tell them that they can not do that.
    edited July 2011
    Wake..... you're an idiot.

no boarders huh? you want half of mexico walking into texas?

That is the mantra our country was founded upon. It's not that I don't want borders, or maybe I would have that opinion if our government was how I want it.... but really what I am saying is that if a Mexican citizen believes their life would be better being apart of our society then theirs, then "come on over! Welcome". Apply for citizenship, get your dl (if needed), get a SSN, get a job, start paying your fair share of taxes to maintain our infrastructure that they are now going to be using.

To become a immigrate here (like any place) requires a lot of work. It should be more of a line then an application. I don't believe you have any more of a right to be a member of this society then someone born in mexico. The right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness (or property) is a universal unalienable right that all humans have an right too. Your right is no greater then any other person on this planet. You aren't special Shane.
    and to call me an idiot for these ideas is to call our forefathers idiots.... because my words are not original. They are a direct copy of the words of the great leaders who created our country. Perhaps you need a refresher about what we are...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that ALL men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

I don't believe you have any more of a right to be a member of this society then someone born in mexico. The right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness (or property) is a universal unalienable right that all humans have an right too. Your right is no greater then any other person on this planet. You aren't special Shane.
    I most certainly do and should have more rights in America, as a natural born citizen, then someone who is not an American citizen.
    good thing your not a politician wake cuz you would lead our country to ruin even faster than our currently elected ones
    I most certainly do and should have more rights in America, as a natural born citizen, then someone who is not an American citizen.
    that self-absorbent superiority complex you have, is the root cause to some of our greatest crimes as a society. It is in complete opposition to what our founding fathers intended for this country when they won its independence. This belief you carry is not a surprise to me; It is only another mutation of your views on racism and why you believe you are superior to others simply because of the color of their skin.

What I believe is what the founding fathers believed. That regardless or nationality and race and gender, that ALL people are created with an equal right to life, Liberty, and property. Your claim to your life, is not greater to their claim to their own life. These rights are universal.

You are free to disagree with me, and the founding fathers... But I will never be so self-absorbent to believe that I am superior to another human simply because of where I was born, or the color of my skin. We all have an equal right to life, liberty, and property.
    good thing your not a politician wake cuz you would lead our country to ruin even faster than our currently elected ones
    Contrary to what you might think, these ideas were what founded our country and led them through the industrial revolution and made our country what it is today. It's not these ideas that are causing the downfall of our society now.... But ideas like yours.
    Its nationalism, not racism.

i don't agree with our imperialist foreign policy but at home our citizen's should have more rights than non citizens. simple as that.
    Contrary to what you might think, these ideas were what founded our country and led them through the industrial revolution and made our country what it is today. It's not these ideas that are causing the downfall of our society now.... But ideas like yours.
    our imperialist foreign policy and the capitalist system failing is what is ruining our country, not my sense of nationalism
    Its nationalism, not racism.

i don't agree with our imperialist foreign policy but at home our citizen's should have more rights than non citizens. simple as that.
    And you are clearly showing that your superiority complex is the cause of your negative feels on both nationalism and racism.

I don't disagree that someone who is not a citizen does not have all the rights afforded to us as citizens. They have their own country and their own set of rules by which to live. If however they do not want to be a member of their society, then nothing should stop them from becoming a member of our society and all that comes with that change. Poverty in other countries is not a reason to deny citizenship here. America is the land of opportunity, and I welcome anyone from any other counrty to join.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i dont think Shane realizes how his family got to America, because be obviously not native american
    edited July 2011
    your promoting unchecked immigration which is dangerous to any nations economy, you also probably take the amnesty standpoint for all the illegals and think we should hand them all citizenship

my position is limited legal immigration say in the ballpark of 300,000-400,000 and shoot to kill anyone hopping the border illegally.

almost any other nation in the world would smoke you for crossing the boarder illegally
    your promoting unchecked immigration which is dangerous to any nations economy, you also probably take the amnesty standpoint for all the illegals and think we should hand them all citizenship
    No. I am not promoting unchecked immigration. I do think we should enforce illegal immigration (immigration done outside of the system) because the citizens are paying for the infrastructure though taxes. If someone is here outside of the system, and not paying taxes, but using our infrastructure, then that should be stopped.

I do however think immigration should be much easier then what it is. there shouldnt be limited slots, and it shouldnt be based on income. Illegal immigration should be gone because it should be easy enough that anyone that wants to be here, can be here the right way... get a SSN, pay taxes, get a DL, etc. basically show up at the border with 300 dollars cash, get yout DL, SSN, and maybe a limited background check and be on your way.
    edited July 2011
    and we can put up a sign at the boarder too, welcome to the United States of Mexico

and we can put up a sign at the boarder too, welcome to the United states of Mexico
    :-))

DEY DOOK DAR DOBS!!!!!!

If this is what immigration from Mexico has in store for me...

YES PLEASE!!!!! =P~

"quick everyone... I know how to stop them from taking our jobs."

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Brown people have bigger dikkz than Shane :-j

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)