Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coheed & Cambria bassist arrested for armed robbery

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    you guys do realize this unlawful possession of prescription narcotics/ each pill = 1 year in Federal Pen and its Statatory Sentencing
    Where did you hear that? That doesn't sound right to me, and nothing on Google about that is popping up. It just says it depends on the pill, but it's all based on how many grams of it you had.
    Federal Sentencing Guidlines

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    sad thing is i live about an hour from Attleboro and have some oxy in my medicine chest. all he had to do is ask....and give me free tix
    can I get some oxy :-?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    you guys do realize this unlawful possession of prescription narcotics/ each pill = 1 year in Federal Pen and its Statatory Sentencing
    Where did you hear that? That doesn't sound right to me, and nothing on Google about that is popping up. It just says it depends on the pill, but it's all based on how many grams of it you had.
    I pulled it outta my ass
    fixxed 8-X
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    can I get some oxy :-?
    sure.... what you do it grab a pipe, wrap it in duct tape, then walk into Walgreens and threaten to blow up the store with it unless you are given OxyContin. Then run out and jump in a cab. I've heard this method nets you 6+ bottles \m/
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    >-) better wear a mask
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    sad thing is i live about an hour from Attleboro and have some oxy in my medicine chest. all he had to do is ask....and give me free tix
    :-)) so what you are saying is twitter could have saved his life.
    f'real. i'd imagine there's someone in the local area that would've contributed some oxy for backstage passes.

^that pretty much goes for any rock stars. Half of everyone in that club is cool with supplying band members with free drugs, as long as they get to do the drugs with them before/after the show.
    when i worked at clubs in the late 90's, i made sure i had mad hookups for whatever bands wanted. i would even check dudes into hotels under my name so they could get some road booty and it wouldn't show up on their credit card bills :-D
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    :-)) so what you are saying is twitter could have saved his life.
    f'real. i'd imagine there's someone in the local area that would've contributed some oxy for backstage passes.

I had to go cop for the bassist from Third Eye Blind when they played the club I worked at. Got him Xanax, Oxy's and weed. Dude was sooo dopesick his skin was turning grey. It was fucking sad.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    And people defend drugs why? What an awesome decision let's start getting high maybe one day I'll rob a place threading a bomb!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And people defend drugs why? What an awesome decision let's start getting high maybe one day I'll rob a place threading a bomb!
    8-|
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    money is a bigger cause of crime... everybody wants to kill for moneyz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

8-|
    Go ahead explain to me why it is okay to defend people getting themselves addicted to something and doing something so stupid

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    8-|
    Go ahead explain to me why it is okay to defend people getting themselves addicted to something and doing something so stupid

grandpa???
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can rationalize addiction for you, I can't rationalize armed robbery.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Lol okay.
    I can rationalize addiction for you, I can't rationalize armed robbery.
    exactly.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Rationalizing addiction is like saying it isn't their fault
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Its not my fault i snorted a line now i'm hopelessly depended on it. it's my dealers fault... no wait... it's... i don't know who's fault it is but it's sure as not mine.
    What he would rationalize is why one should have the *liberty* to choose a life of substance dependency for their own life. That you or anyone has no greater right to that person's life then they have for their own life.

Now you and I might agree that choosing a life of substance dependency, devalues the quality of ones life.... but that is their choice, and not ours, to make.

Now if someone's substance dependency results in that person committing a crime against another (This would include robbery, theft, or even causing a accident by driving a vehicle impaired), then it is societies job to hold him accountable for his crimes against other individuals. It isnt the substance use or dependance that is the problem, but the poor actions that some might choose and try and blame on that dependency.

This is basically the same argument as "guns don't kill people. people kill people, and sometimes they use guns."