Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MANSFIELD

124»

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WalgLfuH9YE&feature=youtu.be

I'm in this video in the solid blue shirt, screaming at 0:32 :D
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh yeah I see ya bro.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    watched the vid till the cooking part...wtf?
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    we'll see. i have to first get the wristband from the IAVA tent. supposely, they will give wristbands to any current serviceman or veteran that can show a military ID. i dug mine out just for it
    fuck yes! free water
    we'll see. i have to first get the wristband from the IAVA tent. supposely, they will give wristbands to any current serviceman or veteran that can show a military ID. i dug mine out just for it
    fuck yes! free water
    the one free water went quick though. they gave me a choice of rockstar water or rockstar energy drink

Next was one of the bands I was most excited for, Kingdom of Sorrow. They were amazing despite sound problems during my favorite song of theirs (Free the Fallen) which they had to cut from the set because of time after their PA blew out. Despite that they played a great set. Seeing Jamey Jasta perform live with any of his projects is always a treat. It was cool to see Kirk Windstein again as well. One of the best sets of the day. 9/10.

Behind the Blackest Tears
    Free the Fallen (first minute or so until the sound went out)
    ??? (A song that was supposed to appear on Jasta's solo album)
    Enlightened to Extinction
    Begging For the Truth
    Monuments of Ash
    Led Into Demise
    Lead the Ghosts Astray
    Buried In Black

I believe the Jasta song was Mourn the Illusion. its the song they have been promoting, and on the For The Headbangers CD that was given away at the Jager tent
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    fuck yes! free water
    the one free water went quick though. they gave me a choice of rockstar water or rockstar energy drink
    ...but everybody gets free rockstars... I got one when I went into the wrong section of the Rockstar tent for the Machine Head signing.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    fuck yes! free water
    damn. only one? oh well free water is free water
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The best way to stay hydrated is to bring in your own water bottle. Keep the lid in your shoe and refill the bottle in the bathroom if it's hot enough the water will taste good haha.
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    They let us keep the caps on our water bottles yesterday which I found to be strange because they're usually so anal about it.